Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source Code] AO 4.3 Full source release [No Troll]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey, it strange
when i restore the db, it missing the procedure PROCEDURE_111221_0001
But PreServer call that procedure.
It's strange

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you have no brain
he should leave a gift
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// 2012-07-11 by hskim, 선택적 셧다운 case T_IP_SELECTIVE_SHUTDOWN_NOTICE: { MSG_IP_SELECTIVE_SHUTDOWN_NOTICE *pRMsg = (MSG_IP_SELECTIVE_SHUTDOWN_NOTICE *)(pPacket + nBytesUsed); nBytesUsed += sizeof(MSG_IP_SELECTIVE_SHUTDOWN_NOTICE); CIMIOCPSocket *pSocket = m_pIMIOCP3->GetIMIOCPSocketByAccountUID(pRMsg->AccountUID); if( NULL != pSocket) { pSocket->SendString128(STRING_128_USER_NOTICE, STRMSG_120712_0001, pRMsg->nRemainingTime); } } break; // end 2012-07-11 by hskim, 선택적 셧다운

Reaction score
if you have no brain
he should leave a gift
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// 2012-07-11 by hskim, 선택적 셧다운 case T_IP_SELECTIVE_SHUTDOWN_NOTICE: { MSG_IP_SELECTIVE_SHUTDOWN_NOTICE *pRMsg = (MSG_IP_SELECTIVE_SHUTDOWN_NOTICE *)(pPacket + nBytesUsed); nBytesUsed += sizeof(MSG_IP_SELECTIVE_SHUTDOWN_NOTICE); CIMIOCPSocket *pSocket = m_pIMIOCP3->GetIMIOCPSocketByAccountUID(pRMsg->AccountUID); if( NULL != pSocket) { pSocket->SendString128(STRING_128_USER_NOTICE, STRMSG_120712_0001, pRMsg->nRemainingTime); } } break; // end 2012-07-11 by hskim, 선택적 셧다운
This isn't a gift, this is just a string send to client

Reaction score
Downloaded it and extracted it without any error.
Edit: Compiled Client and Servers, still no errors.

My current version of 7zip must not like the .rar.

3etPoaz - [Source Code] AO 4.3 Full source release [No Troll] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone re upload these files I would like to mirror them on

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to thank the original poster and the anonymous member who share the files of me for this release update

here are the original files plus something extra that the anonymous members share with me :)
also if you need anything here mirror or posted or require an SVn/GIT for your project please PM me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

maybe this can work for you
Password: 1233KK#4$32349080

Back