Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source Code] AO 4.3 Full source release [No Troll]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you share a new link pls. old link dead
can you share a new link

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank u man. do u have a ep4.3 and other clients ? can u share me pls ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Be ready for the revolution in the Ace Online category.
A surprise is on the way :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all,

We decide to release the FULL source ep4.3 client + server + tools clean.
Files are okay for build but no one security integrated.

Sources Files :

An thanks has never killed anyone...
sorry but link are dead. Can you re-upload? thx

EDIT.
source 01:
source 02:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody.How to make the build configuration Russian?Or where can I find the configuration of the R_Innova_Rus assembly?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry but link are dead. Can you re-upload? Thank so much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this may be a dumb question but why is the file size for the source code so much smaller than the compiled server/client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found the question insteresting so I asked ChatGPT :)

Why is the source file smaller than compiled server?

1. The source code file contains only the instructions that the programmer wrote, while the compiled version also includes additional information needed to execute the program. For example, the compiled version might include symbol tables, debugging information, and other metadata that are not present in the source code file.
  2. The source code file is often written in a high-level programming language that is easy for humans to read and understand, but is not directly executable by a computer. In order to run the program, the source code must first be translated into machine code, which is a series of instructions that can be executed by the computer's processor. This translation process can add additional size to the compiled version of the program.
  3. The source code file might include comments, whitespace, and other elements that are not needed for the program to execute correctly. These elements are often removed during the compilation process, which can result in a smaller compiled file.
  4. The source code file might include libraries or other external dependencies that are not included in the compiled version. This can also contribute to a difference in size between the source code file and the compiled version.

Back