Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unity Map Editor - Alpha Release

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't really going to release this yet, but as it made its way to parties we had no idea existed, rather gonna release it myself with proper information and credits than having some no name 'leak' it :wink:

So this is it. 8 years after the first ace files were released on RaGEZONE and the section was made, this is the first graphical map editor release. The map editor Aesir, St34lth4ng3l and me have spent a considerable time developing (or rather researching) on. It's using as a base engine together with the for object conversions to provide a highly user friendly map editor.

Credits
St34lth4ng3l - Originally creating this project. Main researches & implementation.
Aesir - Numerous fixes of DirectX related issues. Terrain editing base & tile editing system.
Future - Numerous fixes of DirectX related issues. Overall code style & feature improvements.
bergi9 - His C# implementation of .dat file altering, that was partially used in this version.
Eternal Skies - The server this was originally written for and all it's staff members.

Download

Virus Scan

Features
  • Terrain Editing
  • Tile Editing
  • Map Object Editing (Adding, Removing, Rotating, Positioning, Events)
  • Map Texturing (display only)
  • Object Texturing (majorly bugged)
  • .dat File Editing / Saving

Preview

Future - Unity Map Editor - Alpha Release - RaGEZONE Forums

Technical Information
Unity Version: 5.3.5f1
Language: C# (Mono)
Compatibility: Ace EP 4.X+ (remember this is an alpha release, there are bugs with certain maps)

Support
Support is unlikely to be provided. This is an alpha version of the editor with many known bugs. Always backup prior to using it - you are responsible for the stability of your files.

Reaction score
SOURCE CODE SHRARE ?
I don't think so, the mapeditor got leaked because i gave it to Long from DreamACE and it seems that he shared/sold it to a VN server or so and from there it looks like it got shared to other people.
But the Source Code wasn't shared to anyone, only the original developers have it and i don't think that they (we) will release it to the public.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Showcase] Map Editor

Please help me, ı have a problem.

map editor how does the camera angle change ?
how to key combination ?
Ctrl, Alt, Shift ?:blink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wasn't really going to release this yet, but as it made its way to parties we had no idea existed, rather gonna release it myself with proper information and credits than having some no name 'leak' it :wink:

So this is it. 8 years after the first ace files were released on RaGEZONE and the section was made, this is the first graphical map editor release. The map editor Aesir, St34lth4ng3l and me have spent a considerable time developing (or rather researching) on. It's using as a base engine together with the for object conversions to provide a highly user friendly map editor.

Credits
St34lth4ng3l - Originally creating this project. Main researches & implementation.
Aesir - Numerous fixes of DirectX related issues. Terrain editing base & tile editing system.
Future - Numerous fixes of DirectX related issues. Overall code style & feature improvements.
bergi9 - His C# implementation of .dat file altering, that was partially used in this version.
Eternal Skies - The server this was originally written for and all it's staff members.

Download

Virus Scan

Features
  • Terrain Editing
  • Tile Editing
  • Map Object Editing (Adding, Removing, Rotating, Positioning, Events)
  • Map Texturing (display only)
  • Object Texturing (majorly bugged)
  • .dat File Editing / Saving

Preview

Technical Information
Unity Version: 5.3.5f1
Language: C# (Mono)
Compatibility: Ace EP 4.X+ (remember this is an alpha release, there are bugs with certain maps)

Support
Support is unlikely to be provided. This is an alpha version of the editor with many known bugs. Always backup prior to using it - you are responsible for the stability of your files.

When I open it comes out like this. I can't see the job bar names. Do you have any other version or update?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back