Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[How to] Create item shop stored proceedures

Reaction score
It doesnt really concern me, but i accidentally found how to make the needed queries. I dont have time to work on it and test it atm but i can give you the knowledge to do it yourselves. So, open the field server using a debugger. Search for the string "billing". Youll most probably find the queries. Now, look for their references (first start with this '{call dbo.Billing_Get_Point(?)}'), and set break points. Start the servers and the client. Try to buy something from cs shop and the debbuger will most probably stop on a break point. Now try to find what arguments were passed (this '{call dbo.Billing_Get_Point(?)}' query has only one, the others have more). Identify what the arguments values mean and make a stored proceedure that uses the arguments. If you know something about debugging it should be that hard, just time consuming. Ill try to make it work when i have time anyway, but i stress the when.

offtopic: some mod make the "Question about ep3 config files" thread stickied and rename it (somehow i cant) to "MUST READ FOR EP3 SERVER" cause there 100 threads asking how to solve already solved problems per each thread thats about actual development.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thread moved to Tutorials section.

PanKJ said:
some mod make the "Question about ep3 config files" thread stickied and rename it (somehow i cant) to "MUST READ FOR EP3 SERVER" cause there 100 threads asking how to solve already solved problems per each thread thats about actual development.
Done. :)

Reaction score
Thx, i hope itll help newbies. Did anyone try to create the queries i mentioned above?

Anybody knows which culomn is supposed to store your creds? I suppose its something in td_Account (atm im experimenting using JuminNumber which is null anyway and idk what it is for). Any ideas?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx, i hope itll help newbies. Did anyone try to create the queries i mentioned above?

Anybody knows which culomn is supposed to store your creds? I suppose its something in td_Account (atm im experimenting using JuminNumber which is null anyway and idk what it is for). Any ideas?

You have to actually re-construct the billing. The way the files are delivered, is without working cash shop

Reaction score
Yeah i noticed that. I made another table and im trying to make it work. But i thought it tried to call these proceedures. Anyway, what makes it difficult is that hackshield doesnt let me use debugger lol. Ill install sandboxie and see what happens and whether the proceedures are actually called. If they are all i need to do is to make am fuctional.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i noticed that. I made another table and im trying to make it work. But i thought it tried to call these proceedures. Anyway, what makes it difficult is that hackshield doesnt let me use debugger lol. Ill install sandboxie and see what happens and whether the proceedures are actually called. If they are all i need to do is to make am fuctional.

You should disable hackshield so you can use a debugger,
Either way, you dont need to create anything extra for it to work.
All you need is there, atleast, the procedures, tables, and stuff. It's basically just modding work, Can be quite tricky and elusive i might add

Last edited:
Reaction score
Were you talking about disabling hs or abou adding cs? If it was about hs, yeah, thats the reason i prefered not to do it for now. CS obviously has mising stuff tho (we all know it lol).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The procedures are missing indeed. I rewrote them 4 months ago, and It's not that hard, just write the procedures which PankJ listed above.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Were you talking about disabling hs or abou adding cs? If it was about hs, yeah, thats the reason i prefered not to do it for now. CS obviously has mising stuff tho (we all know it lol).
Was responding to multiple posts, forgot to add the names -.-'' sorry. lol

Back