Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] ACE Online EP2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: A Guide to An ACE Online

Problem Fixed :D

Now I have to problem with log in, the server message:"Servers are under examination"

Reaction score

This means your servers arent loaded. You should w8 all servers to become responsive and make sure none of them crashes. Also do you run the servers and the client as admin (in win 7)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Tried all what you've said, it don't work -.-*

but non of them crashes..

I tried it now with MSQL 2008 R2 and there is the same problem -.-*

EDIT:

All Fixed :D

Server is running
:thumbup:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

take a look at atach and tell me that i did all right some one :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Something went wrong with your bat file? You aren't using like Windows 98 right...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Something went wrong with your bat file? You aren't using like Windows 98 right...?

u never know :pP ... xp anyway problem solved :) but still need new pc still dosent work :pP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello,

I like this guide very much, it's a very good guide and I almost got my server running thanks to it, except for a final error:

PTG - [Guide] ACE Online EP2 - RaGEZONE Forums

This happens when I load the file I created with the batch creator, even though I start the Pre Server and it starts without errors, it always gives me this error when I attempt to start the client.

Can someone please help me? If you do I'll thank you a million! :D

EDIT: Just a small detail, I use Win 7 64 bit and I used the odbc_x64 in the server folder and the odbcad32 in the Windows/SysWOW64 folder, as advised by you.

EDIT of EDIT: I managed to work, thanks to Filterheadz's method of turning Launcher.atm into Launcher.exe and creating a shortcut. Many thanks to him. :D

But unfortunately, now NPC server gives me an error. "[Error] NPCServer IOCPInit Error" Could you please tell me what it means and help me fix it?

Another error: FieldServer crashes without any explanation after the gear selection screen (when FreeSKA should appear).

Last edited:
Reaction score

Your name is difficult to forget lol, i remember you from ar even if i havent played for months and i hadnt seen you for even longer oO. Anyway, if the fieldserver crashes its obvious the npc cant connect to it and it closes the socket. Upload your logs so that we can examine them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Your name is difficult to forget lol, i remember you from ar even if i havent played for months and i hadnt seen you for even longer oO. Anyway, if the fieldserver crashes its obvious the npc cant connect to it and it closes the socket. Upload your logs so that we can examine them.

lol, I still play every day, although on my alt gears.

As for the log files, the most recent ones related to Field Server and NPC Server are attached.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Try setting your server IP to the local network card IP instead of 127.0.0.1. This should fix the NPC server error.
e.g. 192.168.178.20

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you all, fully fixed and running!

Let the party begin! xD

EDIT: Now I just have small problems.

1: clock for Advance Bases, leader elections etc. is all garbled up.

2: My friend can't connect, I gave him my client files and the shortcut to access the server, and Hamachi too, but he gets DC'd when he logs into FreeSKA.

3: How can I automatically enchant and gamble weapons without having to go to the factory and get past lots of fails?

4: I can't use weapons from gears other than my own, even though I am account type 128 (admin). The weapons work, but I can't see them (in the place where they should be attached to the gear). But from what I've seen, AR GMs can do it, and it works for armors, just not for weapons.

3: If someone has time, could you please instruct me how to install EP 3 on my server? Thanks.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

PTG - [Guide] ACE Online EP2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Help!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

w8... the npc server is not runing, so you must w8.

3m - 5m than you can login into the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

w8... the npc server is not runing, so you must w8.

3m - 5m than you can login into the server.

Not the NPC Server, the Field Server.....

@Black87 as mkeey you already told you have to wait for a moment

You can check if your Server is online by moving the Field Server Window arround.

If it works ---> Server is online
If it doesn't ---> You have to wait....

Have fun
Hope

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Thank you all, fully fixed and running!

Let the party begin! xD

EDIT: Now I just have small problems.

1: clock for Advance Bases, leader elections etc. is all garbled up. There's an tabel where you can change that

2: My friend can't connect, I gave him my client files and the shortcut to access the server, and Hamachi too, but he gets DC'd when he logs into FreeSKA. I think your friend hasn't got the same map files. Send him yours again

3: How can I automatically enchant and gamble weapons without having to go to the factory and get past lots of fails? You need a tool, but I think noone have it..

4: I can't use weapons from gears other than my own, even though I am account type 128 (admin). The weapons work, but I can't see them (in the place where they should be attached to the gear). But from what I've seen, AR GMs can do it, and it works for armors, just not for weapons. Turn Invisible off..

3: If someone has time, could you please instruct me how to install EP 3 on my server? Thanks. There's an guid for that....

P.S you're a good counter :DDD

1 2 3 4 3 ^^

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hope5 I can not move the server field, and when I close the field and im server crashes.

Ps. Please helpp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back