Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] ACE Online EP2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: A Guide to An ACE Online

How long did you wait?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

now im server does not respond, I waited 2 minutes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok well i have everything up and the DBs are in place but when i try to make an account i fill in the user and pass and set the account to 128 for GM then hit exacute and it clears the row. how can i fix it to make it accept the new row? also are the server windows supposed to stay blank or will they eventually have text in them?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

make the acc in atum2_db_account

AccountID AccountName AccountPW

then save it.

then u can change the user to an admin acc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok well i was finally able to make an account but to do so i had to make the real account row then start making a second account row to make the real account stick. but even after that was done the server .bin files never loaded the screens just stayed blank so im wanting to know how to fix that. btw i left them on for an hour and nothing ever happened. im useing windows XP SP3 and msSQL 2008 r2

Reaction score

Idk if you figured it out, but to import a new row successfully you have to enter the values, press enter and then execute it. About the black screen i suppose its problem with your client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

EDIT: Now I just have small problems.

1: clock for Advance Bases, leader elections etc. is all garbled up. There's an tabel where you can change that

2: My friend can't connect, I gave him my client files and the shortcut to access the server, and Hamachi too, but he gets DC'd when he logs into FreeSKA. I think your friend hasn't got the same map files. Send him yours again

3: How can I automatically enchant and gamble weapons without having to go to the factory and get past lots of fails? You need a tool, but I think noone have it..

4: I can't use weapons from gears other than my own, even though I am account type 128 (admin). The weapons work, but I can't see them (in the place where they should be attached to the gear). But from what I've seen, AR GMs can do it, and it works for armors, just not for weapons. Turn Invisible off..

3: If someone has time, could you please instruct me how to install EP 3 on my server? Thanks. There's an guid for that....

P.S you're a good counter :DDD

1 2 3 4 3 ^^

1. Thanks for the info, but I would actually like to know if there is any way to sync the game's clock with my comp's clock.

2. That has been fixed for the most part, there's still a problem when he gets an odd armor that looks like an EP 1 GM armor but I'm going to check if he has all the correct files.

3. Oh. Meh, a Death BS is still a Death BS, enchants or not.

4. I have invisible off, and I figured it out (you can't really use AG weaps in I/B/M or I/B/M weapons in AG, although you can switch other items, like armors, all around as you want).

"3 :p". I found the guide, when I have patience I'll do it (it seems the EP 3 DB is incomplete, I can work around with it but I need patience lol)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Thanks for the info, but I would actually like to know if there is any way to sync the game's clock with my comp's clock.

2. That has been fixed for the most part, there's still a problem when he gets an odd armor that looks like an EP 1 GM armor but I'm going to check if he has all the correct files.

3. Oh. Meh, a Death BS is still a Death BS, enchants or not.

4. I have invisible off, and I figured it out (you can't really use AG weaps in I/B/M or I/B/M weapons in AG, although you can switch other items, like armors, all around as you want).

"3 :p". I found the guide, when I have patience I'll do it (it seems the EP 3 DB is incomplete, I can work around with it but I need patience lol)

1. Gm tool

2. That armour is Gm-armour everything is fine with it, you know Gm and admin are two completely different things, that's why Gm doesn't have full rights and uses retarded police like armour and can't change it.

3. Gm tool? :)

4. You can use any weapon armour or anything on Gm /admin account doesn't matter what gear is that

5. Good luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1. Gm tool

2. That armour is Gm-armour everything is fine with it, you know Gm and admin are two completely different things, that's why Gm doesn't have full rights and uses retarded police like armour and can't change it.

3. Gm tool? :)

4. You can use any weapon armour or anything on Gm /admin account doesn't matter what gear is that

5. Good luck.

1 and 3. Ok, very well, where can I get that tool? It doesn't seem to come with the server files.

2. That's odd, since when I log my friend's GM gear myself I can see and use all the armors properly, but when he logs it he and I can only see the weird white armor.

4. The thing is, when I use B/I/M weapons on my GA A-Gear, an error message appears (saying something about invalid model or something like that) and I can't see the weapon under the armor (like for example an arrow under the wings of a Rapid Binder). And sometimes when shooting it crashes and other times it shoots with the trails of an AG weapon o_O

5. Thanks. :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

1 and 3. Ok, very well, where can I get that tool? It doesn't seem to come with the server files.

2. That's odd, since when I log my friend's GM gear myself I can see and use all the armors properly, but when he logs it he and I can only see the weird white armor.

4. The thing is, when I use B/I/M weapons on my GA A-Gear, an error message appears (saying something about invalid model or something like that) and I can't see the weapon under the armor (like for example an arrow under the wings of a Rapid Binder). And sometimes when shooting it crashes and other times it shoots with the trails of an AG weapon o_O

5. Thanks. :p

1 and 3 . You cant :D

2. You friend account is ADMIN account your is GM account thats why there is that difference , gm = no armour besides police-looking one , admin = whatever you want

4. No clue what u messed up but everything works fine at my server (attachment)

5. Have fun

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

1 and 3 . You cant :D

2. You friend account is ADMIN account your is GM account thats why there is that difference , gm = no armour besides police-looking one , admin = whatever you want

4. No clue what u messed up but everything works fine at my server (attachment)

5. Have fun

1 and 3. :(

2. I am the one who has Admin account. He has GM account. Besides, in the official servers I've seen GMs use all armors, not only the police one.

4. Probably it was something fixed in EP 3, since your server seems to be EP 3.3 (lvl 110, new interface, Routhier exists, etc.)

5. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

1 and 3. :(

2. I am the one who has Admin account. He has GM account. Besides, in the official servers I've seen GMs use all armors, not only the police one.

4. Probably it was something fixed in EP 3, since your server seems to be EP 3.3 (lvl 110, new interface, Routhier exists, etc.)

5. :D

2. You dont get still that difference between gm account and admin account , heh in official servers they are all using ADMIN accounts since gm one cant use all commands

4. Checked on ep2 and ep3.2 as well it works without problems

Last edited:
Reaction score

4. Theres no problem in any version, apart from std weaps ag <=> ig/bg/mg sometimes crash (at least in my server) and that when you log in, other gears eqquiped stuff is unequipped. Btw you can have any map/mob (or object in general) and set any exp/lvl (this might crash the game tho) regardless your episode. All thats needed is the right config and files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

4. Theres no problem in any version, apart from std weaps ag <=> ig/bg/mg sometimes crash (at least in my server) and that when you log in, other gears eqquiped stuff is unequipped. Btw you can have any map/mob (or object in general) and set any exp/lvl (this might crash the game tho) regardless your episode. All thats needed is the right config and files.

It doesnt crash at all at least not at mine server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for all your help. I just have another question, which is quite a simple one.

I've noticed in official trailers and whatnot that GMs have a way of hiding the entire interface, including their name, mob names and targets, the aim, etc. I have checked every command, option and even tried pressing F, but it only hides the part of the interface that F normally hides, doesn't hide everything. How do they do it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for all your help. I just have another question, which is quite a simple one.

I've noticed in official trailers and whatnot that GMs have a way of hiding the entire interface, including their name, mob names and targets, the aim, etc. I have checked every command, option and even tried pressing F, but it only hides the part of the interface that F normally hides, doesn't hide everything. How do they do it?

Easy

Cutted off screen to point when you cant see interface XD

lol

Windows Movie maker FTW lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Easy

Cutted off screen to point when you cant see interface XD

lol

Windows Movie maker FTW lol

No, I mean something like this:

Notice for example the part with the B-Gear flying, it shows no names and no aggro arrows when the mobs attack him.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

No, I mean something like this:

Notice for example the part with the B-Gear flying, it shows no names and no aggro arrows when the mobs attack him.

Awsome movie maker skillz ? ive checked that or im blind or there is no such option in all episodes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Awsome movie maker skillz ? ive checked that or im blind or there is no such option in all episodes

lol, that's the official Masang trailer, do you really think they can edit perfectly like that? xD

Thanks anyways.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol, that's the official Masang trailer, do you really think they can edit perfectly like that? xD

Thanks anyways.

Yes i think they can , besides what you want they are dev's LOL If they want to they will make big penis as armour lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back