Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] ACEOnline 4.2 using VS2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
but this share have so many bugs and problems, like npc problem, and we dont known c++ guys try for fix them but we need support and help, so if you want be helpful please how can we fix them, or tell us how can have search for the find problem is where

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but this share have so many bugs and problems, like npc problem, and we dont known c++ guys try for fix them but we need support and help, so if you want be helpful please how can we fix them, or tell us how can have search for the find problem is where

You have two options: learn c++ and attempt to fix the bugs yourself, seeing as you would only really be bothering with the source if you knew how to use it in the first place outside of being able to change xor-key/ip easier, or you can wait patiently for more experienced people to use up their own precious free time to explain and provide fixes to bugs with the source, which in particular is something you must keep in mind. Not everyone has the time to cater to every single bug or problem. Have fun.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
you can find the XOR codes in AtumParam.h
St34lth4ng3l - [Guide] ACEOnline 4.2 using VS2013 - RaGEZONE Forums

read.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
future never going to fix our problem with monsters

waiting more than two weeks

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
I get confused that this is posted in a 4.2 guide while the logs show your servers run 3.5. And as I kept getting mismatches with the servers and clients I gave up cus I wasted half of my saturday already....

Anyw. I'm going to test it with EP 3.5 this weekend. Anyone here having this problem to volunteer as tester?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get confused that this is posted in a 4.2 guide while the logs show your servers run 3.5. And as I kept getting mismatches with the servers and clients I gave up cus I wasted half of my saturday already....

Anyw. I'm going to test it with EP 3.5 this weekend. Anyone here having this problem to volunteer as tester?

what did you say, you are already say this,

http://forum.ragezone.com/f908/help-npc-server-spawning-ep3-1094460/index2.html#post8587564

look at this

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi i have a problem with this source code d3dx8math.h cannot....

Its normal ??

Thanks

Reaction score
Hi i have a problem with this source code d3dx8math.h cannot....

Its normal ??

Thanks

!!! ATTENTION !!!
When using other configs than Wikigames_R, you have to set the include paths etc on your own because i just edited the english release config.
I wrote it in my tutorial, so please, next time just read it.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Reminder for everyone: This is a Tutorial Thread.
Everything has been carefully explained here. When reading carefully there shouldn't be any questions left.

However, if you still need to ask something, we have a Help Section for exactly that.

Making a Help Thread for your question mentioning the related Tutorial or Release is the correct thing to do. Please also respect the Rules & Guidelines if you post there.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back