Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide for How to make your Admin Tool to connect with the Database.

Reaction score
SQL Server 2005 and SQL Server 2008
Method 1: Use SQL Configuration Manager to specify the TCP port that is used to connect to SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008

1. Specify the port that you want to use. To do this, follow these steps:
a. Click Start, point to All Programs, click Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or Microsoft SQL Server 2008, point to Configuration Tools, and then click SQL Server Configuration Manager.
b. Expand SQL Native Client Configuration, click Client Protocols, and then double-click TCP/IP.
c. Specify the port number that you want in the Default port box, and then click OK.
*IN YOUR CASE YOU NEED 9979 NOT 1433 OR 1434*
d. Restart SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER). To do this, click Start, type services.msc, find SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) in the Open box, and then right click on it and then restart and OK.

Method 2: Use SQL Configuration Manager to add an alias and to specify the TCP port that is used to connect to SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008

1. Specify the port that you want to use. To do this, follow these steps:
a. Click Start, point to All Programs, click Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or Microsoft SQL Server 2008, point to Configuration Tools, and then click SQL Server Configuration Manager.
b. Expand SQL Native Client Configuration, Client Protocols, and then click TCP/IP after change only Default Port in to 9979.
*Must be Enabled*
c. d. Restart SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER). To do this, click Start, type services.msc, find SQL Server (MSSQLSERVER) in the Open box, and then right click on it and then restart and OK.

*Remember that in all Client Protocols Dial Box, VIA must be Disabled

*So in your case as it was in mine that i couldnt connect the tools to the database, the port 1433 must be changed in to 9979*

Here are some pictures so you can understand better.

Trust me...If you make correct as i wrote up, your SCAdminTool+SCMonitor+SCDBTool will work properly.

Of corse if you made correct the XoRs...

Best regards Dark.:sleep:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There some one know what did need a c++ code for create a omi reader ?

Reaction score
yes i will post it in to a new threath so anyone can take it.

With respect, dark.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Still cant get mine to work :V

Add me on yahoo, foxxzy@yahoo.com.

I will make urs with the team viewer 6.

I am not one of those that when they see some1 asking about " help me help me with tv6 come on" to not help him.

Dark.

And one tip. If you look better in the pics that i gaved to you guyz, and you make EXACTLY as its there (well you put your ip there but the port 9979) the one from the pics its a Example. Will work.

It's a job of 5 minutes:p

Dark.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Anyone can release an Omi creater? :p

Omi Creator it's the SCMonitor.

So, in case that your tools are working, here is a small guide:

1. Open your SCMonitor
2. Right Click on the 1st three servers. Which are : PreServer, IMServer and FieldServer.
3. Write your IP in each one (example 192.168.25.25)
4. Click on the NPCServer (1 click) and wait untill something it's comeing up in the dial box.
5. Press "Tools"
6. Press "InfoGenerator".
7. Press "omi.tex Generate"
8. At 1.Select Server you put Everything but with (atum2_db_account) (i made with GameForge4d (atum2_db_account))
DO NOT PUT IN 1.Select Server atum2_db_account_test. <---Cuze it won't work.
9. At 2. Select Language. English.
10.At 3."Localization config files directory path" you put the path of where belongs the Localization folder.

11. You press OK.

These steps are working as i think, only if u made the tool to connect with the databases.

Dark.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes i will post it in to a new threath so anyone can take it.

With respect, dark.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Add me on yahoo, foxxzy@yahoo.com.

I will make urs with the team viewer 6.

I am not one of those that when they see some1 asking about " help me help me with tv6 come on" to not help him.

Dark.

And one tip. If you look better in the pics that i gaved to you guyz, and you make EXACTLY as its there (well you put your ip there but the port 9979) the one from the pics its a Example. Will work.

It's a job of 5 minutes:p

Dark.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

Omi Creator it's the SCMonitor.

So, in case that your tools are working, here is a small guide:

1. Open your SCMonitor
2. Right Click on the 1st three servers. Which are : PreServer, IMServer and FieldServer.
3. Write your IP in each one (example 192.168.25.25)
4. Click on the NPCServer (1 click) and wait untill something it's comeing up in the dial box.
5. Press "Tools"
6. Press "InfoGenerator".
7. Press "omi.tex Generate"
8. At 1.Select Server you put Everything but with (atum2_db_account) (i made with GameForge4d (atum2_db_account))
DO NOT PUT IN 1.Select Server atum2_db_account_test. <---Cuze it won't work.
9. At 2. Select Language. English.
10.At 3."Localization config files directory path" you put the path of where belongs the Localization folder.

11. You press OK.

These steps are working as i think, only if u made the tool to connect with the databases.

Dark.

This is The omi cretor for ep2 i need a omi creator EP3+ not the Dat Edit.

Reaction score
And? If ur Ultimate Member...You should know the basics things and not posting as i saw on IRoNMaDE website about how to put idk what in the DB ;).

Your rank Ultimate Member... not feets you.

Back