Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[guide] How to change ip pass and login in monitortool

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ok guys i se some of new mebers ask abouth changing ip pass and login in monitortool so i make a litle tutorial for new mebers .im sorry is i mistake in writing in englis but im not a god writer
..so how i say maibe this will help some guys what whant to change ip and pass and login

so folow the saime procedure for andint tool al its the saime sai xor key string to change all
after u make alll the changes dont fogghet save the edititing and now you wil have admin tool and monitor tool worckyng to your server :: enjoy i hope i help some of you with this

Reaction score
Wait, we have a source, we can change it directly in the source, but hey better let's hexedit it, its wayyyyyyyy easier. *sarcasm off*
Really, you have the source of nearly all masang tools, why don't you just change the logins there?

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Prehistoric method of doing this. You said its for EP2 tools.... Well okay that source is not released at least.
Though why is the video 30 minutes long? Like... I'm not gonna watch that for 4 config changes xD

I still prefer this short text tutorial but it's opinion based: http://forum.ragezone.com/f614/ep3-0-ep3-2-admin-755483/

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes some of you have the source i have to bout are some new user what asck abauth how so i say i can help some of new ures if this it`s rong rorry delete the treat and we move on at next treat its easyy do do that just say all off "yea this its rong and no ty " roryy iff aesirr dont suport me buut show me where aesir help some one in here and "what the hel its a " dev " and C++ and visual coder i did not se any fing make bi himm just words >>> in wind<<<

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's bucked of gibberish ( DragonLord :love:) does not admit me to be sure of what did you write, but if you asked for what is a "dev", is the complete opposite of what you are.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im not a dev im still learnig C++ and visual basic but m not like other just say and do notfing . i know you hate me but ..show me where u do somfing for this comuniti ..how i say some of us we dont know all we have to do that why its this forum section to ask for help not toJust give us big and great as we know it all abouth. but in conclusion. else you know than to insult and do not give a helping hand . As I said this section of the forum is to help us know what we could give each one another a helping hand .
Show me some where you gave good advice in this section of this forum now honestly I even tried to give a helping hand for that I saw somewhere forum someone asked how to do so I tried to explain ..Just give us great as we know it. but in conclusion. else you know than to insult and do not give a helping hand . As I said this section of the forum is to help us know what we could give each one another a helping hand .

Prehistoric method of doing this. You said its for EP2 tools.... Well okay that source is not released at least.
Though why is the video 30 minutes long? Like... I'm not gonna watch that for 4 config changes xD

I still prefer this short text tutorial but it's opinion based: http://forum.ragezone.com/f614/ep3-0-ep3-2-admin-755483/
i know but im tri to ghive a hand to some new meber`s in this forum sory ..how stealth say we have the source but .. yea the source of what ep 3.5 and 4+ yes sow me one what have the old scool source SCO? .. oh yea i have that but its so old no one wil ned that ..if i remebrer the frist ep SCO was the best episode of this game not so much power in game ..sore for my srcasm >brroo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeah, i won't do/give anything anymore for this cancer community, would you blame me for that?
If you've time to loose that does not mean that others have too.
The only thing that this community (i'm talking of the common leechers of course) can give to me is some really hard laugh, nothing less and nothing more.
Oh, and if you're asking yourself that, your hightest won't never reach more than the average idiot level here :)

Last edited:
Back