Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] for ep 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi, Waronline
I installed SQL Server 2008 R2, which is compatible with 3.3 server, file server on the client I use it?

also installed SQL Server 2008 R2, you're all using 3.3 server installation did clint 2.6.0.0 ODBC connection error to the server where it says yes, but how to set the setting to do? How do I login to the game, please waiting for your help ...

best regards,
Afra35

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
like kasistar say just follow the guide for odbc I will add a tips not wirting on tutorial but many people ask this question:

for odbc:
go in start menu and click on search bar -> type odbc -> execute and have fun

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
New problem If i start my SQL Server Configuration-Manager
say it: the snap-in could not be created

and my management studio don´t connect...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok so I got the server working only thing is how can I turn off my invisibility if I am an admin or something, because it gives me an error that I can't use the /invisible command in the chatbox. Anyway to fix this or?
How do I change connection settings for the db in waronline's admin tool?

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
search function, there is a threat about all commands, also how to edit the commands...

4 posts, so try start with simple poop (search function)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay Guys i need some help if possible. I've followed everything as said in the guide. ive got all server files and stuff running and no problems with the launcher or hack shield. When i log in and the AO client pops up an error appears saying the memory could not be written. To solve this i changed the name of the 'map' folder to 'Res-Map'. Then i copied all the files (Res-obj, res-Tex, Res-map) from my 3.3 client into the server folder. that fixed all the problems except when ilog in and select my character, it loads the loading image which completely loads but then a black screen pops up, with the words (your Server name) on the top left.
What do i do? Thanks for your help in advanced

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Could one of these damned mods prune and lock this thread?
For the love of god, this is not a support thread, it is a GUIDE!

If you want support, open a separate thread in the main section sub-forum.

No one wants to sift through huge piles of "OH GOD I AM STUPID HELP ME PLEASE" posts just to find an answer to a single question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back