Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] for ep 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem is i dont know where and how...

anyone can help me to set the Field server right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mhm i told ya i dont know how...
and the only thing that u write is read it... and u dont know how to solve that problem too...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone explain or give me a hint on how to solve the "server under examination" error pls, any info will help, i have ran out of ideas on what to do, changed odbc several times, changed ip's and ports to sql, changed clients, messed arnd in config, changed client version, i dnt knw what to do nw. Any help help or info will be most appreciated. Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol i can follow all steps but this not... so u mean all steps are easy?
And the 6 sides of problems are full of players with 0 knowledge?

Reaction score
Its a problem in ur GLOBAL.CFG

LOGDB_ODBCUID(HERE IS EMPTY BECAUSE IN UR GLOBAL.CFG YOU DIDN'T SPECIFIED YOUR Login name from SQL Server)
LOGDB_ODBCPASSWORD(HERE IS EMPTY BECAUSE IN UR GLOBAL.CFG YOU DIDN'T SPECIFIED YOUR Password from SQL Server)

I hope those infos helped.

Reaction score
I bet that you are not connecting in SQL with ur id and password that are in global.cfg and also you are using the windows authentification in stead of ur ip that is in the global.cfg.

And that "atum" or what name u choose to log in, i bet that you didn't gaved to him sysadmin and that u didn't logged in to sql server with it.

Sorry this is for SQL Server 2008 R2 standard developed and registered. I mean with licence. As I have.

So it will be for you , DBO which means db_owner.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn i can connect to my database... but if i start the Field server there stands "Cant connect to Database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i know... but none of u tell me how do i solve this problem^^

Reaction score
The guide Does. If you ur brain capacity it's so small we can do nothing.

As I said and I will repeat. Are others that followed this guide and from the 1st attempt they succeed.

So read again and again and find the posts where other peoples and they are so plenty of them, and where we helped and we fixed them issues.

We won't explain every time when a newbie comes and so on, for milion times. If we do that, in one day our dreams will be only with servers, and other peoples issues with 'em servers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dark, I have an off-topic question: How to adjustment the default rate for server (exp, spi, etc), not happy hour event one?
I was looking in the whole database but no luck about that :(

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back