Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] for ep 3.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dark, would please guide me through Team Viewer?I set up but get error on second time running sever.

Dude you want server and you don't know how to follow a guide?

As i said are other peoples which they succeed from the 1st attempt. If you don't know how to follow even a one guide, I suggest to u to quit. Even if I make for you, you will still don't understand after.

So....do as anyone did. ;) read read read.
All the informations are here inside of this forum.

Reaction score

Dude you want server and you don't know how to follow a guide?

As i said are other peoples which they succeed from the 1st attempt. If you don't know how to follow even a one guide, I suggest to u to quit. Even if I make for you, you will still don't understand after.

So....do as anyone did. ;) read read read.
All the informations are here inside of this forum.

Nvm, i did it. :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dark my brother (jison) said u make a video for all
how to connect raight in OBDC
like firs creat a account atum pw:callweb etc...
when we get all obdc correct
thnk
best regard my brother(jison)

Reaction score
dark my brother (jison) said u make a video for all
how to connect raight in OBDC
like firs creat a account atum pw:callweb etc...
when we get all obdc correct
thnk
best regard my brother(jison)

If I would make an video Will be so simple to make it. But when u will have errors and bugs... you won't be able to fix them.

Do as I did or do as a lot of newbie peoples did and they succeed from the 1st attempt. Read. All the informations are here inside the forum.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know that because lots are dont do the part of obdc.

Reaction score
If even with these pictures you won't understand means your an idiot.

ODBC part in Pictures. Pay attention or you will do nothing. And you will waste your time.

Who like this to only give Like. That's it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nothing work !
Do you can make a real AO server with a tuto ?
A working link please !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with my SQL Server connection to the odbc and for this reason I can’t make the odbc test

I think the problem is in the installation of SQL Server

WARonline - [Guide] for ep 3.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

WARonline - [Guide] for ep 3.3 - RaGEZONE Forums

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year

Reaction score
This is because u logged in to SQL Server with ur name of ur PC.

CANEPA-PC or whats the name.

You need to log in to SQL Server with ur IP that is in global.cfg

to do that make possible in SQL config manager that the IP from global.cfg on port 1433 or 9989 its activated there.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello darkmandos,

I have a problem with my server, I follow your guide, I copy from my client the ACEonline.atm, Res-Obj in Server\Map\Res-Obj, omi.tex and interface.tex and quest.tex to Server\Map\Res-Tex and in Res-Map I put the .dat.

At the final I get this error in Field Server :

12-29 11:24:28|[ERROR] F2L send to LogServer all fail !!, ArraySize(10)
12-29 11:24:55|Socket Connect SocketIndex[171] PeerIP[ 5.200.97.113] Port[54188]
12-29 11:24:55| SendErrorMsg to [A(raviente:1) C:)0) CI(0)] 5.200.97.113 ==> ERR_PROTOCOL_INVALID_PROTOCOL_TYPE(0x2400) AT T_FIELD_IOCP Param1(0) Param2(0) Msg((null))
12-29 11:24:55|[Error] CFieldIOCPSocket::OnRecvdPacketFieldServer2 invalid protocol type, RecvType[NO SUCH MESSAGE TYPE(0000)], PrevType[T_FC_CONNECT_LOGIN(0X3104)], [A(raviente:1) C:)0) CI(0)]
12-29 11:24:55|[Error] CIOCPSocket::OnReceive Error! Closing Connection!, SocketIndex[171]
12-29 11:24:55|[ERROR] F2L send to LogServer all fail !!, ArraySize(10)
12-29 11:24:55|Socket Closed Client( 5.200.97.113:54188) SocketType(7) |SockIdx( 171)| MaxWriteBufCounts[ 1] ==> reason 65537[0X010001], deletedPacketCount(0)
12-29 11:24:55|[ERROR] F2L send to LogServer all fail !!, ArraySize(10)

But, when I use the ACEonline.atm from the .rar files download with MegaUpload in Server\Map\Res-Exe, I can enter in the town, but when I take off, go to Stone Ruin's, it crashes me and tell me to reinstall the game, I search in the forum, I reinstall and put again all files from Client (ACEOnline 3.5.1.1) to Server, and I have the same error.

(I know it's my first message in the forum) But can you help me please ? Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server start: ok.
sync between server and client: ok
Client connect to server: ok
enter ID & Pass: ok
After login, client is disapear: not ok
Why?? :((
nothing happened in logs.
Plz help me.....!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now it's different, when I connect into my server then I go into the first mission map, I don't see the ground of the map, I see only Tree and Wing Turbine in Stones Ruin's, but the normal map, when I take off, crash me, do you have any idea about the error ?

Reaction score
Now it's different, when I connect into my server then I go into the first mission map, I don't see the ground of the map, I see only Tree and Wing Turbine in Stones Ruin's, but the normal map, when I take off, crash me, do you have any idea about the error ?

Check if you have the .sma files there completly. And try to copy the .tex also in to server/map.

Server start: ok.
sync between server and client: ok
Client connect to server: ok
enter ID & Pass: ok
After login, client is disapear: not ok
Why?? :((
nothing happened in logs.
Plz help me.....!!!!!

This is a problem of omi.tex or ACEonline.atm or Interface.tex or perhaps quest.tex.

This means that your client doesn't have the same files that needs to be connected to the server. If you are logging in to the game with GA/GM account you won't crash. But normal accounts will crash.

What you have to do its to go to server/map/Res-Exe copy the ACEonline.atm to client side, then server/map/Res-Tex and copy the quest.tex interface.tex and omi.tex to client side in Res-Tex.

This is because you didn't posted a log file from your FieldServer.

If I was seeing your log, I would know what its happening. But do as specified up here and you'll be just fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Like, don't spam with posts to thank me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is because u logged in to SQL Server with ur name of ur PC.

CANEPA-PC or whats the name.

You need to log in to SQL Server with ur IP that is in global.cfg

to do that make possible in SQL config manager that the IP from global.cfg on port 1433 or 9989 its activated there.

shenanigans. Login with (local) on servername.

.dat and .sma only into the Server map.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a problem of omi.tex or ACEonline.atm or Interface.tex or perhaps quest.tex.

This means that your client doesn't have the same files that needs to be connected to the server. If you are logging in to the game with GA/GM account you won't crash. But normal accounts will crash.

What you have to do its to go to server/map/Res-Exe copy the ACEonline.atm to client side, then server/map/Res-Tex and copy the quest.tex interface.tex and omi.tex to client side in Res-Tex.

This is because you didn't posted a log file from your FieldServer.

If I was seeing your log, I would know what its happening. But do as specified up here and you'll be just fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Like, don't spam with posts to thank me.

I tried. Nothing new. Same error:*:

Here is my logs.
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1CHM7MTF

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Four errors.
Such as pictures.
How to solve?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status