Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] How to make server 3.5 english :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you are using [h=2]Video guide for EP 3.5 (Vietnamese) From ttlove[/h]The language in game will be veitnam so i think some of you might don't know how to chnage the lang(newbie)

These are the file that ttlove upload in VNZOOM Locazization 3.5 english

Download and then do by these stpes

1.Extract it to your serverfiles/config/localization

miracelz889 - [Guide] How to make server 3.5 english :D - RaGEZONE Forums
Now go to serverfiles/config and open globa.cfg and change lang_type to 1 1=english

Now go and gen a new omi.tex and replace in server/map/res-tex and in client subagame/ACEonline/Res-Tex

Sorry for my typing i am not really good at english and i did this because i think some of you might don't know or don't have english server so give it up for ACE

sorry for long pictures :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are using [h=2]Video guide for EP 3.5 (Vietnamese) From ttlove[/h]The language in game will be veitnam so i think some of you might don't know how to chnage the lang(newbie)

These are the file that ttlove upload in VNZOOM Locazization 3.5 english

Download and then do by these stpes

1.Extract it to your serverfiles/config/localization

Now go to serverfiles/config and open globa.cfg and change lang_type to 1 1=english

Now go and gen a new omi.tex and replace in server/map/res-tex and in client subagame/ACEonline/Res-Tex

Sorry for my typing i am not really good at english and i did this because i think some of you might don't know or don't have english server so give it up for ACE

sorry for long pictures :(

who can reshare one,thx. there link been dead.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you can make file *.cfg using the database tables or you can find those files in the various release recently posted.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Okay, so we've noticed this link is dead. You can grab those localisation files from previous releases as mentioned before so there is no need to make a fuss about it. miracelz889 if you plan to reupload this pls contact me

#Closed

If it's really such a big problem to find it:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back