Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to search on RageZone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
hi all, bored to see always same question I will change a little bit section rules and make a small tutorial.

so this tutorial is here to learn to some people how to use search function of the forum.

so first thing to do is click on advanced search forum is big, and have a lot of post/topic, if you don't do some little thing to find just result that you search you will find nothing on this forum.

when you are on the search page just click on "single search content type" link after that enter your keyword in the Keyword Field. for field "Search in Forum(s)" select Ace online and ace online sub section (see screenshot).

after that just click on search now button at the bottom of the page

on result page you have to look at the right side column in function of what search.
if you search some help or tips look Ace online forum
if you search some file or how to look on release forum or tutorials forum

like you can see on the last screen, I search for post related to ep3.5, in this exemple I will search for ep3.5 file needed to made a server.

to conclude this tutorial by reading 3 topic I have found what I search.

I think all people can do these little thing to find what they want, and don't ask a question asked a thousand time in older topic.

this will make some poeple more happy because they say all time the same thing, and newer poeple ask all time the same question, but this forum have answer to all question to make a server online, after to have more than just a working server you will have more difficulties to find answer, at this time and after a small search you will can ask a question by create a new thread, and I thing if you have follow this thread, I think more people will be happy to help you by giving some advice to do what you want on your server (this sentence don't say these people will give you your work on a table, just they may be will help you by giving some tips to made your work by your self, nobody will make your work).

have fun and thanks for reading.

This thread is now a part of thing to do before create a new thread, if I found an answer to a question in the 2 first page of a search I will delete thread.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Very nice! It reminds me of the thread, killburne created 2 Years ago (http://forum.ragezone.com/f614/solve-problems-794395/)
I hope it will stop the flooding of this forum with useless double post or threads!
Is there a way, how we can report such people who don´t search before they create threads?

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
even if a lil bit offtopic.... how to report?

decarvk - How to search on RageZone - RaGEZONE Forums

dont QQ, i picked u cause u wrote how to, but there was the pic to it ;-) and now go die, witch :p ;-) (dont warn+ban me+dont delete it... its an insider -.-)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
for report part I don't think this is off-topic because search is a new rules, So for report follow the Kasistar screen and use "Spam" or "other", with a link to search result were the answer is in the 2 first pages, in comment.

I will close this thread before this one one will be spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back