• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Part1: This Ace WebPage released by St34lth4ng3l. I fixed some procedure and php code to work:

ttlove9 - [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher) - RaGEZONE Forums

ttlove9 - [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher) - RaGEZONE Forums

You can expand more functions if you good PHP ;)
Thanks St34lth4ng3l for webpage :):

- Part2: Guide config autoupdate client (Version and Launcher) use AceOnline.exe

Download:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
good work! there is still something to fix, but congratulations.

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
for me it worked, but u can also try this one...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little Notice: Admin Accounts must have the AccountType = 130 NOT 128!

Yes, and you need edit RacingPoint to Propensity, ArenaWin to PKWinPoint, ArenaLose to PKLossPoint in procedure atum_GetRanking and ranking.php ;)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Part1: This Ace WebPage released by St34lth4ng3l. I fixed some procedure and php code to work:

You can expand more functions if you good PHP ;)
Thanks St34lth4ng3l for webpage :):

- Part2: Guide config autoupdate client (Version and Launcher) use AceOnline.exe

Download:

thnx to me for desing :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not It wants to create account, I can not logiarme nothing: C HELP!

Advertencia : odbc_exec () [ function.odbc-exec ]: SQL error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] No se pudo encontrar el procedimiento almacenado 'atum2_db_account.dbo.Website_Login_GetAccountData', el estado SQL 37000 en SQLExecDirect en. C : \ xampp \ htdocs \ account.php on line 292

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not It wants to create account, I can not logiarme nothing: C HELP!

Advertencia : odbc_exec () [ function.odbc-exec ]: SQL error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] No se pudo encontrar el procedimiento almacenado 'atum2_db_account.dbo.Website_Login_GetAccountData', el estado SQL 37000 en SQLExecDirect en. C : \ xampp \ htdocs \ account.php on line 292

Check procedure [atum2_db_account].[dbo].[Website_Login_GetAccountData]:
Code:
USE [atum2_db_account]
GO

/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[Website_Login_GetAccountData]    Script Date: 09/03/2013 13:14:17 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[Website_Login_GetAccountData]
	@i_AccName			VARCHAR(20)
	AS		
	SELECT COUNT(*) AS 'AccountCount' FROM [atum2_db_account].[dbo].[td_Account] WHERE AccountName = @i_AccName
GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back