Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Part1: This Ace WebPage released by St34lth4ng3l. I fixed some procedure and php code to work:

ttlove9 - [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher) - RaGEZONE Forums

ttlove9 - [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher) - RaGEZONE Forums

You can expand more functions if you good PHP ;)
Thanks St34lth4ng3l for webpage :):

- Part2: Guide config autoupdate client (Version and Launcher) use AceOnline.exe

Download:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good work! there is still something to fix, but congratulations.

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
for me it worked, but u can also try this one...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little Notice: Admin Accounts must have the AccountType = 130 NOT 128!

Yes, and you need edit RacingPoint to Propensity, ArenaWin to PKWinPoint, ArenaLose to PKLossPoint in procedure atum_GetRanking and ranking.php ;)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
- Part1: This Ace WebPage released by St34lth4ng3l. I fixed some procedure and php code to work:

You can expand more functions if you good PHP ;)
Thanks St34lth4ng3l for webpage :):

- Part2: Guide config autoupdate client (Version and Launcher) use AceOnline.exe

Download:

thnx to me for desing :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not It wants to create account, I can not logiarme nothing: C HELP!

Advertencia : odbc_exec () [ function.odbc-exec ]: SQL error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] No se pudo encontrar el procedimiento almacenado 'atum2_db_account.dbo.Website_Login_GetAccountData', el estado SQL 37000 en SQLExecDirect en. C : \ xampp \ htdocs \ account.php on line 292

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not It wants to create account, I can not logiarme nothing: C HELP!

Advertencia : odbc_exec () [ function.odbc-exec ]: SQL error: [Microsoft] [ODBC SQL Server Driver] [SQL Server] No se pudo encontrar el procedimiento almacenado 'atum2_db_account.dbo.Website_Login_GetAccountData', el estado SQL 37000 en SQLExecDirect en. C : \ xampp \ htdocs \ account.php on line 292

Check procedure [atum2_db_account].[dbo].[Website_Login_GetAccountData]:
Code:
USE [atum2_db_account]
GO

/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[Website_Login_GetAccountData]    Script Date: 09/03/2013 13:14:17 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[Website_Login_GetAccountData]
	@i_AccName			VARCHAR(20)
	AS		
	SELECT COUNT(*) AS 'AccountCount' FROM [atum2_db_account].[dbo].[td_Account] WHERE AccountName = @i_AccName
GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back