[Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 38 of 38
  1. #31
    Member lolsay is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    27Posts

    Re: [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    ttlove9 , St34lth4ng3l


    Thanks I managed to fix the error for your help! THANK YOU

    TY ALL ♥
    Last edited by lolsay; 13-09-13 at 09:41 PM.

  2. #32
    Registered Treboldi Erik is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure atum_ChangePassword, Line 3
    There is already an object named 'atum_ChangePassword' in the database.
    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure atum_GetCharacterCount, Line 2
    There is already an object named 'atum_GetCharacterCount' in the database.
    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure atum_GetRanking, Line 2
    There is already an object named 'atum_GetRanking' in the database.
    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure Website_Login_GetAccountData, Line 2
    There is already an object named 'Website_Login_GetAccountData' in the database.
    Msg 213, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Website_Register_Create_Account, Line 11
    Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.
    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure Website_Register_CheckAccountExist, Line 2
    There is already an object named 'Website_Register_CheckAccountExist' in the database.




    This when i start query on DB why?
    And This is the error on website
    odbc_exec() [

    C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 111
    ]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'atum2_db_account.dbo.Website_Register_Create_Account'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in

    Warning: odbc_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 114

  3. #33
    [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher) St34lth4ng3l is online now
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    __FILE__Location
    820Posts

    Re: [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

    Quote Originally Posted by Treboldi Erik View Post
    Could not find stored procedure 'atum2_db_account.dbo.Website_Register_Create_Account'.

    There is your problem

  4. #34
    Registered Treboldi Erik is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    6Posts

    Re: [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

    Quote Originally Posted by St34lth4ng3l View Post
    [/CENTER]There is your problem
    yeah and wath can i do for repair this error?
    ty :)

  5. #35
    Se7enSins WARonline is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Limassol, CypruLocation
    1,333Posts

    Re: [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

    Quote Originally Posted by Treboldi Erik View Post
    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure atum_ChangePassword, Line 3
    There is already an object named 'atum_ChangePassword' in the database.
    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure atum_GetCharacterCount, Line 2
    There is already an object named 'atum_GetCharacterCount' in the database.
    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure atum_GetRanking, Line 2
    There is already an object named 'atum_GetRanking' in the database.
    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure Website_Login_GetAccountData, Line 2
    There is already an object named 'Website_Login_GetAccountData' in the database.
    Msg 213, Level 16, State 1, Procedure Website_Register_Create_Account, Line 11
    Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition.
    Msg 2714, Level 16, State 3, Procedure Website_Register_CheckAccountExist, Line 2
    There is already an object named 'Website_Register_CheckAccountExist' in the database.




    This when i start query on DB why?
    And This is the error on website
    odbc_exec() [

    C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 111
    ]: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'atum2_db_account.dbo.Website_Register_Create_Account'., SQL state 37000 in SQLExecDirect in

    Warning: odbc_result() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given inC:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 114
    in query, delete the procedures, atum_ChangePassword, atum_GetCharacterCount, atum_GetRanking, Website_Login_GetAccountData, Website_Register_Create_Account, Website_Register_CheckAccountExist. Those procedures are already in the databases.

  6. #36
    Newbie DarylDixon is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    1Posts

    Re: [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

    Hi,

    First: thanks so much for this post and thanks for share the web site


    i need help with this error:







    i read the post and coments, but, I came here


    i use DB from Clean Ace Online 4.3 source code.zip


    Thanks, and sorry for my bad english

  7. #37
    Retired (Goddamn idiots) DragonLord is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2003 Join Date
    /dev/urandomLocation
    553Posts

    Re: [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

    Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results - Albert Einstein


    R.I.P. Akaruz - We miss ya buddy

  8. #38
    Member cam46 is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2010 Join Date
    ArgentinaLocation
    46Posts

    Re: [Video Guide] Working Ace WebPage + Autoupdate client (Version and Launcher)

    Quote Originally Posted by DarylDixon View Post
    Hi,

    First: thanks so much for this post and thanks for share the web site


    i need help with this error:

    IMG
    IMG


    i read the post and coments, but, I came here


    i use DB from Clean Ace Online 4.3 source code.zip


    Thanks, and sorry for my bad english

    For my friend Daryl and who need it


    with permission by ttlove

    try this procedure for Clean Ace Online 4.3 source code

    Code:
    USE [atum2_db_account]
    GO
    
    /****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[Website_Register_Create_Account]    Script Date: 09/03/2013 13:21:35 ******/
    SET ANSI_NULLS ON
    GO
    
    SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
    GO
    
    
    CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[Website_Register_Create_Account]
    	@i_AccountName				VARCHAR(20),
    	@i_Password					VARCHAR(32),
    	@i_Sex						TINYINT,
    	@i_BirthYear				INT,
    	@i_Email					VARCHAR(40)
    AS
    
    		INSERT INTO [atum2_db_account].[dbo].[td_Account] VALUES ((SELECT MAX(AccountUniqueNumber)+1 AS id FROM td_Account),@i_AccountName ,@i_Password ,0 ,@i_Sex ,@i_BirthYear,GetDate(),GetDate(),0,0,0,0,0, GetDate(),NULL, NULL,0,NULL,@i_Email,NULL,0,NULL,NULL)
    
    	SELECT 1 AS [RETURN]
    	RETURN
    
    
    
    GO
    but if it does not work, check the design of the table, and correct all values



    Sorry for my bad english. Si lo quieren en español me lo piden




Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Advertisement