Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1264 files stopped working/saving and I have no idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I set up a VM using this files: http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/jd1264-server-interserver-934410/

Everything worked fine at first (even ascension and tier quests), so I stopped and powered off the VM to save a backup.
But when I tried to restart the VM and start the 1264 server, something weird happened and I'm not able to log in after that.

Am I doing anything wrong? Or something on those files needs to be updated?

This computer's CPU lacks of hardware virtualization support and I am only able to run x86 VMs, may this be the problem?
I'm using VMware Workstation 9, Windows 7 x64 HP, the VM is set to use 2GB RAM (out of 4GB from computer's) and 1 Core/Thread (of 2 Cores).

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
2gb ram is way too low for 1264. try min 3.5.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@OMGOMGX2 How did you set it up, the guy who made that thread didn't have mental grammar for me to be able to read it. And where did you get the client, the v404 client torrent is broken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2gb ram is way too low for 1264. try min 3.5.
3.5GB min? This sucks. This PC has 4GB RAM only (limited by its fail motherboard).
Well, thank you for your time

@OMGOMGX2 How did you set it up, the guy who made that thread didn't have mental grammar for me to be able to read it. And where did you get the client, the v404 client torrent is broken.
There is a build VM on tutorial section, all you need to do is run it. (except it didn't work here, the bug is the same as my self made VM).
http://forum.ragezone.com/f618/jddc-tut-setup-server-vmware-952551/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back