Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

8 days Server Network error | trying to run on VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok so vps services do not have the centos 4.4 -4.9 releases what we have are later and newer ones. Even so 1345 files should work on them but just not show realms right? Well for 8 plus days no I have been editing and tweeking the releases on the vps... but no luck even with later files I cannot get the server network error to go away so can someone please let me know how did they fix this issue?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server network error is mysql error
Yes jd will work. On ANY linux distro pretty much if know what doing

Check your table.xml file and make sure matches your database is usually all it is unless your java that controls auth is messed up

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I fixed the Network error thanks to my friends help, but now I get dissconnected when I try to create a character.
TRACE : gamed(15):: OnAbortSession 0
TRACE : send NewKeepAlive
TRACE : UniqueAuction status 3 Timer update: (0) Thu Oct 31 07:19:04 2013

err : Protocol state or size policy error. sid=17,type=84,size=75,acceptsize=3
debug : GLinkServer::OnDelSession sid=17 status=0x50000
TRACE : gdelivery:: statusannounce: user 80(roleid=0) offline, onlineuser count is 1
Prepare procedure call:{call recordoffline(?,?,?,?,?)}
action=2 userid=80 zoneid=1
java.lang.NullPointerException
at protocol.Enthrallment$DelayTask.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at protocol.Enthrallment$DelayTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
gauthd: 31 ʮ▒▒ 2013 04:19:05,566 INFO GAuthServer:? - UserLogout::User 80 logout successfully.

He helped me fixed network error by placing the java folder which has jdk1.6.0_12 into the usr/ directory of the main centos root. then did the chmod 777 /user/java -R command.

Changed my server's directory name from server => zx, I then had to find anyhwhere looking for "server" as the directory and change it to /root/zx. I have found only the ones in gs.conf and authd.

I got everything to work, my database was messed up so i got a original one and used that, then everything else worked perfectly... met and my partner were trying to fix errors that were there. we could've fixed it before with just database change... but this experience was good for us. Thank you all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back