Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Athens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I know the answer for the first question, as I haven't seen anything about it yet.
Thing is, I'm hoping maybe it's somewhere buried with just its version number, and not under Athens title.

Also, there is a second question to it, so no flaming please. :)

Anyhow, the question obviously is: are there ANY private server repacks or emus here that have Athans in them?

Sorry if this question makes someone mad, but they say there is no such thing as a stupid question. Also, at least this isn't a REALLY stupid question like "Hi, how do I make a private server?" lol.

I'm just taking the time to ask outright, because I'm looking for an MMORPG private server with a good faction system in it. Problem is that I want something more than just a "kill the other faction member" type thing.

I'm looking for something more like taking cities or land, or artifacts like in Aika. Something where there is a warring for power thing going on, something with substance, not just KILLkillKILL!

So would that be what JD with Athens would be like, just another WoW clone? or does it have structure to it?

Lastly, if its just killing, can someone please recommend a game like what I'm talking about? So far Shaiya only seems to have a bar that gives a temp buff when that bar goes all the way to one faction.

Thanks in advance for the time reading this and any competent posts (this excludes reading half this post and saying "this has been asked" or "U sux, ThIs gAme Roolz L0Lz").

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First off, thanks for the response. I keep forgetting how to get to that menu, can you please tell me where it is (to get to without that link lol).

Anyhow, I saw the "fake" Athans, which is why I assumed there probably isn't any. But searching for Athans from that box showed up another server, which I haven't seen say anything about Athans yet, which is why I'm hoping there is one underlying, and and just being a blind ol' fool, lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the info :)

Do you know anything about the second part of my question?
Whether it would be like another WoW generic, or recommend another game here like the above mentions?

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
hehe, Aika huh, aika from t3fun just got owned recently. tonnes of players are quitting the server. the level cap was recently just raised to 70, or so.. and within 4 days, someone already capped. existing players who spam cashshop on exp ors, and employ pilots to grind 24/7 in a full all-class party on the highest exp mobs, only got 1 level max in 2 days.

this capped player went on to use a lvl 6x mage skill in Nation War, 1 player wiping out 60 players. winning a nation war all by himself.

complaints to gm yield no results, tonnes of players quitting. Well, i actually am looking for a Jade Dynasty private server with 20x exp or less too. but i can't find any besides JD Europe >.>

( its all ranting up above, please ignore it xD !! )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL thanks for the info, but I was not saying I want to play on the original server, just that I would love to have something like that for a Private Server.

On the JS note: you can join mine if you like. Thing is, I just need one finish touch on it to make it how I want it: I need to figure out how to change the starting character settings.

Right now I'm using coolgirl's method to set it up, but she took down all her tutorials, so I'm stuck not knowing how to start regular and not lvl 15 with +20 equips lol.

PM me if you want the serverlist details, and/or know where to change the settings for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back