Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

can't extract models.pck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi (sorry for my bad english^^), i have download client and when i use the unpacker for unpack models.pck it can't exctract it , and i search .ski script for blender too

Screen :
hamdou555 - can't extract models.pck - RaGEZONE Forums

My skype : hamdou5551

thank you for your help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not work too i think it is from client? and can you upload me importer .ski please

hamdou555 - can't extract models.pck - RaGEZONE Forums

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
Then I wonder if it can be done since at version 1.51 with minnor custom changes the models.pck is 1 904 726 kb big even PWI must be close if not over 2 GB already.

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
first:
plz change title to " can´t extract jd models.pck " pw / jd / etc are based on same engine but here are 99,999% pw content

second:
sorry my misstake ... you can try " copy /B models.pck +models.pkx models_new.pck " > rename models_new.pck to models.pck and unpack with spck / bat file [ pw = jd ] ... after your work you must split it again i think but not sure ...

i test it again but i think it work too like pw

ok . full tested:
game mode: -jd
copy = 100% / read = 100% / unpack = 1% > error [ can´t read inflate stream: unexcepted EOF in underlying stream ]

game mode: -pw

copy = 100% / read = 100% / unpack = 100%

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm moving this to the Jade Dynasty section.
For further help please go there. I know you may not get as much help there, but when it comes to game related things you stated it was Jade Dynasty, even though the Game structure is the same, it's not the right section.
-Henmoro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you tried the latest unofficial version of sPCK which has some extract bug fixes?

• fixed wrong table entry maximum size from 276 to 272 bytes
  • fixed condition for checking path argument on extraction
  • fixed application exit code (0)
  • added compression level (0-9) to commandline args
  • added commandline help
  • updated various terminal outputs
  • updated directory functions/seperators to be platform independent
  • removed comments/deprecated code

Note: this version still can't work with split pck/pkx files, you need to merge and split them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back