Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

change taichi pill packs

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Hunter~
Reaction score
hi
if want edit any from items or like taichi pill/quest
that all from element or task..

i want change taichi pill to 1000 (still its 100)

???????????????
:*::*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what you are referring to id th taichi Pill pack,after right click the user receives 100 taichi pills,and you want to modify it to give 1000 instead of the 100.

well i don't believe you change change that property in the item pack,what u can do tho is grant the "Taichi pill x10 more experience.

That will simulate the 1000 pills you want.

~Hunter~
Reaction score
what you are referring to id th taichi Pill pack,after right click the user receives 100 taichi pills,and you want to modify it to give 1000 instead of the 100.

well i don't believe you change change that property in the item pack,what u can do tho is grant the "Taichi pill x10 more experience.

That will simulate the 1000 pills you want.

OH OKI AND WHERE TO SET THIS X!= MORE EXP ON THIS pills ::ß
:?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changing amount of exp per taichi pill, and number of taichi pills in taichi pack, is all in the tasks.data* files. There is a program exists for editing these files called task.edit.pro (dunno where to find link to program try search forum) just load the tasks.data18 into program, search for task #13613, and change the item received quantity from 100 to whatever you want (can have max 9999 if you want).

To change amount of exp per pill open the tasks.data12 and find tasks #10375-#10415, change the exp amount of the quest reward.

Hope this helps

~Hunter~
Reaction score
Changing amount of exp per taichi pill, and number of taichi pills in taichi pack, is all in the tasks.data* files. There is a program exists for editing these files called task.edit.pro (dunno where to find link to program try search forum) just load the tasks.data18 into program, search for task #13613, and change the item received quantity from 100 to whatever you want (can have max 9999 if you want).

To change amount of exp per pill open the tasks.data12 and find tasks #10375-#10415, change the exp amount of the quest reward.

Hope this helps

ok yes if i had any editor for it from element .TT only show no edit works:blink::blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back