Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fort Cloudstorm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix fort on a 64 bit OS? Since whenever you try to go to fort it kicks you back to the login screen...

Thanks!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix fort on a 64 bit OS? Since whenever you try to go to fort it kicks you back to the login screen...

Thanks!

All I can tell you for sure is to check your kernal and os, try different combination until you get working realms and fort.

I don't setup server side stuff, and my partner doesn't use RZ. but we have working fort and realm names, and this is what he told me when I asked him how.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow, if we change kernel and os , its very hard :/:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
basically youll need a relative old linux os like say centos 4.8/4.9 or a redhat equivalent of that to get realm names working thats the only way i know of. wich ofcourse brings a few security risks with it you would have to deal with.
its the same for fort i think

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
now iam use debian squeeze 32bit, and my fort cloudstorm run correctly, we need create/join clan and create/join alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back