Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide To Making a Server( Old Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Guys Its CoolGirl =)
I Gathered up alot of files for you guys if any of you want to start making your test servers =).

Ill post all of the links first:

The voice guide got a little out of sync with the video. But it still is good

English Tutorial + Voice Guide

VMware:

SQL 2000 Sp4:(not required)

Server:

DataZhuXian(MSSQL):

this gets attached to it =)

Game ClientV1.0:

GM Tools(for account making, add jaden)

Winscp(ftp and uploading program):

I suggest using programs like 7z to unzip all this stuff. Its easier.

or hjsplit
credits to coldnex

Okay Now Steps to making server(basic steps, if you need help post below =D)

1. You need to set up your vmware and Set VMnet 3, Go to your network connections and make sure you set the ip for VMnet3 adapter to "192.168.200.102"

2. Start Ubuntu(the password to login is root, pass@123") And make sure on VMware settings it is set to VMnet 3. Your ip in ubntu will be 192.168.200.100 witch is pre set for you =).

3. Start DataZhuXian(MSSQL). You will have to go in there and attach the 2 data files from above(Good Detail in the video on how to get to it!)

4. You are going to have to change your MSSQL(DataZhuXian) Ip to "192.168.200.101"(get the pattern? 192.168.200.100, 192.168.200.101, 192.168.200.102 with the internet thingy's)

5. Reset both the Ubuntu and the DataZhuXian. Your going to want to login with winscp(posted above) And go to "usr>rain>gamed>config> and grab the gshop.data and make sure you copy that to your client(so you have functional cash shop) In your Client it should go in TruTien>element>data(just replace it).

6. Ping Test!!
In Your Ubuntu type "ping 192.168.200.100"(unbuntu)
Next type: "ping 192.168.200.101"(database)
Next type: "ping 192.168.200.102"(your computer)

7. If all worked your good to go! Start the server. The Command is either ./start , or ./start01 . You can add more realms( I DONT RECOMEND IT) By Doing ./start02 after your game is started!

8. Make sure in your client to edit your server text list(this way you can connect to your game. In your text list add this
" ServerName 29000:192.168.200.100 11"
--withought those quotes.
(TruTien>element>userdata>server>serverlist.txt)

9. You Need to make an account to login =O Do this with the GM Tools i included in this short tutorial. Its all viet/chinese and confusing in the beginning but in the video tutorial it is explained much much better(for visual learners).

10. You should be able to open your client and login.

11. If you are having troubles with anything just post below and ill see what i can do to help you =)( BTW this is all on local host!)

All Credits go to my Friend Fancy09 who helped me make this =)
:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i meant more along the lines of who shared the links with you in the first place, which in turn helped to get in contact w/ fancy but its all good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seriously, I hate it when ppl expect poop to just drop from heaven and work 100%
there are many versions of the server and if you're experienced enough then you shouldn't have a problem figuring it out

btw thx again cg for this tut

Reaction score
seriously, I hate it when ppl expect poop to just drop from heaven and work 100%
there are many versions of the server and if you're experienced enough then you shouldn't have a problem figuring it out

btw thx again cg for this tut

this is version 1.2.4 x) I dont want people stealing all my JD 2 files with english translations so pretty much gave them the base =D they gota figure out on there own how to do it.

P.S I Worked for 2weeks stright alone with no help getting this server up -.-' I can do it in 30 minutes now if i wanted to x)

Just takes practice =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is version 1.2.4 x) I dont want people stealing all my JD 2 files with english translations so pretty much gave them the base =D they gota figure out on there own how to do it.

P.S I Worked for 2weeks stright alone with no help getting this server up -.-' I can do it in 30 minutes now if i wanted to x)

Just takes practice =)

yea I all I did was find all the necessary files and dug some more even on the viet sites even though I don't speak a lick of Vietnamese(Thank God for google's translator) and pieced it together and made it work even though I hate linux I still got it

sorry I just hate whiners and beggers

oh yea btw nice ascension patch on ttgn

good job

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this guide will have to do since some people don't like to work for things.
it's not too hard to figure out with a little perseverance.

Reaction score
Its super easy with video tutorial even though its all in viet. Pretty much i explained what was in the text pad. But i did it with only watching x.x Then i figured out what the text said and sort of did a wing it translation for you guys haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2. Start Ubuntu(the password to login is root, pass@123") And make sure on VMware settings it is set to VMnet 3. Your ip in ubntu will be 192.168.200.100 witch is pre set for you =).

3. Start DataZhuXian(MSSQL). You will have to go in there and attach the 2 data files from above(Good Detail in the video on how to get to it!)

4. You are going to have to change your MSSQL(DataZhuXian) Ip to "192.168.200.101"(get the pattern? 192.168.200.100, 192.168.200.101, 192.168.200.102 with the internet thingy's)

How do I change your MSSQL (DataZhuXian) IP in VMware? Also then I try to Ping it...the ICMP_SEQ=1 goes to ICMP_SEQ=500 and so on.......Does that mean I did something wrong?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
help me I can not ping 192 168 200 102, rode like the tutorial and follow the video exe, but not answered

sorry for bad English

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can see my server but when I login its said that "Service in Maintance in progess, please login later:

What do I do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i got one error already and that being the vm image of the ubuntu, the file 001 is either corrupt or we are missing the actual first file ubuntu.exe as i certainly cannot extract it :( any input here please cg?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well i got one error already and that being the vm image of the ubuntu, the file 001 is either corrupt or we are missing the actual first file ubuntu.exe as i certainly cannot extract it :( any input here please cg?

lower again ubuntu.exe second link is now corrected :thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back