Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide To Making a Server( Old Files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do everything as you post, and I follow all the steps of the video, but when I try to loggin, appears this window
I'm also having that same error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm also having that same error
since you made the fail of ping?aim fail of ping 192.168.200.102 the server fail login
need help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im having a problem right now
when i ping to check the ip connection is fine, but whne trying to connect using winspc(or whatever) alwasys throws me Network rejecting connection
im using the guide, and the video one, and practically that part she(the one in the vid) doesnt explain a lot of that part
Edit: i would appreciate if you could add some pics to the guide, cuz the video audio is fast/low voice
or if someone could help me using Team Viewer

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There isn't a redhat linux,
He did used an other one. Just use Ubuntu, login and rest is the same ;)

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

im having a problem right now
when i ping to check the ip connection is fine, but whne trying to connect using winspc(or whatever) alwasys throws me Network rejecting connection
im using the guide, and the video one, and practically that part she(the one in the vid) doesnt explain a lot of that part
Edit: i would appreciate if you could add some pics to the guide, cuz the video audio is fast/low voice
or if someone could help me using Team Viewer

Is Ubuntu up and running? And do you had logged in Ubuntu and the one? That is probably the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There isn't a redhat linux,
He did used an other one. Just use Ubuntu, login and rest is the same ;)

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Is Ubuntu up and running? And do you had logged in Ubuntu and the one? That is probably the problem.
yeah, its running, and wierd thing is that ubuntu's ip cahnges everytime i start it

Edit:
here are some screens of my porblem

Edit2:
do i have to activat some ftp options on ubuntu fo rit to connect?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you had seen the movie of it? Because when you follow it it is explained better. And use root for the name and the password pass@123. The ip must be 192.168.200.100

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you had seen the movie of it? Because when you follow it it is explained better. And use root for the name and the password pass@123. The ip must be 192.168.200.100

ok, im trying
one more thing:
do i have to install ubuntu on VMWare virtual disk? or just run from cd
Edit: is necessary to pass the files through ftp? cuz if you use an Usb hardrive it let me use it to move files between OS

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hate the video, it doenst explains nothing
voice is low and not sync
also, when using the same exact configs she uses, my ubuntu uses a random ip,everytime I mount the VM, it keeps using a random ip
also, she uses Winscp for nothing, just to move the .data files, which can be done with a usb device

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well the i got the server to start but umm on the gm tools under the password what am i suppose to put?

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

could u explain it a bit more it would help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Darkhole. Ubuntu wont use random ip with those configs if you do it exactly like she described. Second i find winSCP really fast and easy to use way without having to work through usb device.. especially! for chowning. i think the video does it job good even tho the audio is not at sync, i mean you dont really need to hear to see what you need to do..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back