• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Need some help

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm pretty old to all this JD Stuff and all, dev wise I am ok. Can help with almost everything. But it has been a long time since I setup a server. I am running Ubuntu 16.04 and am having issues with the GACD connection. I keep getting this error, no matter what I do, even with the correct libs etc. I've been fiddling around with the files pretty much all weekend. Here's the error I mean;

5499dbaf39aa15ea28bb6b4ce845611b - Need some help - RaGEZONE Forums

If anyone can even remotely help me with it, I'd appreciate it. Also, these files are all from a test server I setup on Ubuntu 12.04 a few years ago, no issue. Ubuntu 16.04 also had no issues the last time I did this.

Many thanks to anyone willing to help me, and I hope I can help with something in return if needed.

Farrawh

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back