Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help for Esper Skill Inheritance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me to fix the NPC Ronnek: Esper Skill Inheritance????
On the server I always fail when I want to do Inheritance Esper.
Is my element.data something wrong? Or maybe one of the others in this part?
And how to fix it.

narutocute - Help for Esper Skill Inheritance - RaGEZONE Forums

Previously I say thank you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you getting the error "incorrect service request"?

Not enough information here on your error, but it sounds like the issue is one we have had before, and it is caused by the elementclient.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Depends which file set you're using. I fixed it for our servers by just grabbing the elementclient.exe from another server, but some servers have another error caused by the .exe. This is where descriptions on items will not show.

Just find a pserver with files similar to yours and working inheritence/descriptions and take their .exe. \

We used JD France's when we had that issue. You could also try using Jade Monkey or Monkey Dynastys, but they both have our own custom images and stuff that you would want to edit out of them. Should be easy, idk how, my partner did it. It's just cosmetic work though.

Back