Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Gs problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, since there is no help section iam posting there,

Ive got server files 1345, they're runing fine, just my GS doesnt want to run as you can see or

Actually using centos 6 32bits , ive been fight with it all days long without succes.. trying to find also on forum but nothing special...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have you edited this "gs" outside the box? if yes check if you give it 777 permission.
Also could be a failed edited conf file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i doesnt edited gs , just write the correct ip in gmserver.conf etc...

Reaction score
beter then centos 6 for jd files

all lib needed for centos
Code:
yum -y install glibc* libstd* ld-linux.so.2  libz.so.1 libstdc++ libgcc_s.so.1 libtermcap.so.2 libstdc++.so.5 libm.so.6 libpthread.so.0 libc.so.6 libxml2.so.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
beter then centos 6 for jd files

all lib needed for centos
Code:
yum -y install glibc* libstd* ld-linux.so.2  libz.so.1 libstdc++ libgcc_s.so.1 libtermcap.so.2 libstdc++.so.5 libm.so.6 libpthread.so.0 libc.so.6 libxml2.so.2

Thanks,but problem is that runing on dedicated server thats why i got centos 6 ^^

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
why centos? i thought debian or ubuntu is better hahaha, back to your problem, how do you run your instance? and you should install notepad++ copas (copy paste) that error on the notepad++ then change the encoding into chinese, then the chinese char will show up, copy and paste into google translator, that will help you to understand whats going on (an error) in your server...since our programmer are chinese while i cannt read chinese char... this method will be helpful...

Reaction score
debian or ubuntu old OS yes new not and if you update too much you get new lib
centos 4.4-4.9 = limited update to 4.9
chinese use red hat 4.4
Using ubuntu and realm name not work , fort too and possible others bug

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have no problem with ubuntu 13.x or 12.x, latest version and no bugs, realm name works fine, so far so good...

Back