Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Allright, I have decided that I want to start developing once more for JD, but sadly its been to long since I had my hand in any of this stuff... i been focusing on my web dev skills and forgot all about JD files x.x, what I am asking for kindly is just 3 resources, so that I may begin my JD dev practices once more.

Here is what I currently have to work with:
PC 1(testing/client PC): HP
RAM: 4GB

PC 2(SERVER): Accer

PC 3(Editing): Accer aspire (net book)
OS: windows 7 (test edition, it doesn't allow me to bridge networks or do certain stuff... so i can edit on it).
RAM: 2GB

Here is what I need:
PC 1: Client that works for the server files of PC 2
PC2: Server files, that work with client of PC1 (working voida stuff and instances preferably).
PC3: Tools that will work to edit the .data files of the client.

Current issues i have:
I am trying to use latest Xtreme client with server files form here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/zhu-xian-2-12-classes-892553/
Everytime i try to log in, it says server update (error) i have tried to take elements data from server side, along with the gshops... nothing works, i even changed the configs into the ones i got from that thread... still no error (all that changed was the language of the client... to chinese).

This is very frustrating and harder then back then specially since I been allot more busy learning other stuff... back then members have posted guides and links to sources which helped so much better... but now all I see is developers who release stuff to help get angry and upset at someone else and remove them... causing all of us "learners" to pay... this isn't how a resource community should be... most of us come here to get hands on training for certain fields in the PC career path... so please remember not all of us are jerks and a-holes..

While im at it... if someone could maybe post or make a guide that would be great... if not then i will make one, once i get the files i need to get this up and running... thank you.

I are an engineer
Reaction score
If PC 2 is only going to be used as a server then you should run linux on it natively.

Edit:
I'd actually go with a 32-bit linux since the server files are native 32-bit, but make
sure PAE is enabled to use all of the RAM if you do go with linux.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Allright, I have decided that I want to start developing once more for JD, but sadly its been to long since I had my hand in any of this stuff... i been focusing on my web dev skills and forgot all about JD files x.x, what I am asking for kindly is just 3 resources, so that I may begin my JD dev practices once more.

Here is what I currently have to work with:
PC 1(testing/client PC): HP

PC 2(SERVER): Accer

PC 3(Editing): Accer aspire (net book)
OS: windows 7 (test edition, it doesn't allow me to bridge networks or do certain stuff... so i can edit on it).
RAM: 2GB

Here is what I need:
PC 1: Client that works for the server files of PC 2
PC2: Server files, that work with client of PC1 (working voida stuff and instances preferably).
PC3: Tools that will work to edit the .data files of the client.

Current issues i have:
I am trying to use latest Xtreme client with server files form here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f617/zhu-xian-2-12-classes-892553/
Everytime i try to log in, it says server update (error) i have tried to take elements data from server side, along with the gshops... nothing works, i even changed the configs into the ones i got from that thread... still no error (all that changed was the language of the client... to chinese).

This is very frustrating and harder then back then specially since I been allot more busy learning other stuff... back then members have posted guides and links to sources which helped so much better... but now all I see is developers who release stuff to help get angry and upset at someone else and remove them... causing all of us "learners" to pay... this isn't how a resource community should be... most of us come here to get hands on training for certain fields in the PC career path... so please remember not all of us are jerks and a-holes..

While im at it... if someone could maybe post or make a guide that would be great... if not then i will make one, once i get the files i need to get this up and running... thank you.

Don't use XJD client, it's very buggy, probably the cause of your issue.

Best to build your own client based on official client, also with regards to English editors, the only ones I know cost money, but the Chinese editors can be pretty easy to use. It sounds you mostly know what you're doing, so with a little help you should have no trouble putting a server up. My Skype is perry.latour if you add me I can help you probably.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't use XJD client, it's very buggy, probably the cause of your issue.

Best to build your own client based on official client, also with regards to English editors, the only ones I know cost money, but the Chinese editors can be pretty easy to use. It sounds you mostly know what you're doing, so with a little help you should have no trouble putting a server up. My Skype is perry.latour if you add me I can help you probably.

Thank you, i will try english client first if it doesn't work... im sorry to bother you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back