Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Im new to these new files, I have soem questions mainly about things I should change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I jsut downloaded the latest server from rocklee, and I must say its quite impressive and I thank him. However there are allot of things I'm wondering and want to set up, but surprisingly the forum has bits and pieces of this info scatered. Which kinda makes it confusing, so I will use this thread to ask any questions I may have for any experts + answer questions for any one else on an issue I have fixed, this way we are able to help each other run smoother.

1: Taisung the NPC isnt in jadeon, so I cant ascend. How can I activate him?
Reason: The NPC editor currently out has no image guide + no one has talked about it for a while, I found someone saying do the "fishbones" ascension to activate npc. what is fishbones??

2: I started rocklee's server with ./start.sh start, will this cause me to lose any game functions such as BG TW etc because I didn't use ./start.sh fullstart?
Reason: Noticed bg weren't online.

3:How can I make a web based(php/mysql) admin panel that connects to everything in the game? what database would I need to connect to, how would I need to do it and how do I find out what it needs or ask's for parameters etc?
Reason: I would like to once and for all make a super website that allows me to change character level, ascension, tier, chroma, affinity and faction. Id also liek to send mail through this website with items I want just like thy bey's mailer. Is it impossible for me to code a website that does this?

Thank you to any one that sheds some light on these few questions. Once I think of more Ill ask :) thank you again.

Now you can tag me!
Reaction score
3. There's no simple way creating a website that connects to a database and has features a private server website should have. However, there are releases you might be able to use, and if not, you'll find other similar releases of websites in other sections that can easily be modified for JD. I however, would suggest you learning some PHP. That way you can create your own work, and you'll have full control of your codes and what the website contains. It's very easy to add certain flaws into small codes that are barely noticeable, that can allow people to sql inject your website or similar kinds of security flaws.

Read some PHP tutorials, it's not a extremely difficult language.

Also, I don't know much about Jade Dynasty. But I can see you've tried searching for the answers before asking them, so kudos to you for doing that. Most people just make a thread and waits for the answer.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
3. There's no simple way creating a website that connects to a database and has features a private server website should have. However, there are releases you might be able to use, and if not, you'll find other similar releases of websites in other sections that can easily be modified for JD. I however, would suggest you learning some PHP. That way you can create your own work, and you'll have full control of your codes and what the website contains. It's very easy to add certain flaws into small codes that are barely noticeable, that can allow people to sql inject your website or similar kinds of security flaws.

Read some PHP tutorials, it's not a extremely difficult language.

Also, I don't know much about Jade Dynasty. But I can see you've tried searching for the answers before asking them, so kudos to you for doing that. Most people just make a thread and waits for the answer.
Yes I have been learning some php and mysql, so i know the basics of creating a website and to use regex to secure my database entry's when I explode them out so that special characters are not used to sql inject. I wil lsearch around for database connection scripts to the game so that I may create a website. I will how ever need to know if it is really possible to do all that as some databases from what I assume are client side, which are used with server side data to activate and make it work... I maybe wrong.

About 1:

Gm Console -> Activate creature builder -> 3047 .

Worked thank you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To edit characters etc on a website for one not good idea you should keep that internal or ported for you only for security reasons
You need java to export the berkely db flatfile info out to mysql or similar to even post ranks and such in a website script
You can use tomcat and iweb or pwadmin and attempt to get the functions working for JD, I manage dot get most of either working for the functions in the past but havent got back to working on that
I personally use iweb windows application to do those kind of edits as it works without me trying to reconfigure a panel made for pw to JD etc
Taso for ascension I simply put the npc in Sunstream and problem solved, and bypassed their new crap put in for it
Start script you just need to check and make sure those alias files for those realms are bing started, you start gs for realm,then is one for TW, one for BG, one for Crimson Peak then more for each realm wanna start then interserve ris another server bascially that you start 1-2 realms on which lets you access interserver for Intserver Battles, Elysium, and the new crystal Rift are all on it
Goof liuck this new release is pretty buggy will take alot of tweaking and editing
I dont get onher emuch at all anymore donthave time for the arrogant attitudes that tends to hang out here but if have questions you can get hold of me I can probably answr most anything about Jade Dynasty been running them for almosy 7 years now

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks allot for the response exotic I will try and see what i can get my hands on later, and im curious I thougth Iweb didnt work for 1345?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back