Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IP Banned

Reaction score
some body can explain me how to banned IP.. i see iplimit on phpmyadmin but i dont know how to use them?
INSERT INTO `iplimit`(`uid`, `ipaddr1`, `ipmask1`, `ipaddr2`, `ipmask2`, `ipaddr3`, `ipmask3`, `enable`, `lockstatus`) VALUES ([value-1],[value-2],[value-3],[value-4],[value-5],[value-6],[value-7],[value-8],[value-9])

example i want banned IP addres 101.236.213.33?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
BatGM bans accounts not ip's same for the GM Console ingame if you want to ipban someone you can block the ip in your firewall.
to make the table cystal is talking bout work i think there are some stored procedures to activate it in the database and im assuming you need a authd that can handle it i honestly never bothered getting it to work since you can just as easy ipban/block someone with the firewall

edit: looked up the stored procedures i was talking bout theyre 'setiplimit' and 'enableiplimit' and as far as i can tell its not really meant to ipban but limit the amount of accounts 1 ip can login

Back