Jade Dynasty Global Reborn

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    135Posts

cool Jade Dynasty Global Reborn

Hello,
    just came back to Ragezone to see that official servers are now shut down.

I was expecting that since long time.
    I want to ask for your feedback and maybe find the crew for the new project - Jade Dynasty Global Reborn

I have to say: At this moment it is just any idea in my mind!

What is on my mind?
    I want to create place similar to official servers, where old JD lovers can play.
    That means low rates x2-5.
    Translation fixes and translation support for future releases.
    Ofcoure free jadens daily from vote.

What about customs?
    There will be ALMOSt none! Why? Its a pain in the ass to rework all customs along with expansions/new releases. I exept small improvements, making old mechanics more intresting but not complete reworks.

Why me?
    Well I had my own pserv called Dark Jade few years ago, so i have decent experience + I can create and update tools for translation/customizations/fixes.

Please leave feedback. Would you play such a server? What to upgrade/change?
    I really don't want JS to be another dead game. Chinese community is still great.

Cheers!
    CompeR
    Last edited by Biesmen; 18-06-18 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Team recruitment belongs in the Team Recruitment section

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: Jade Dynasty Global Reborn

Up i need this server !

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    135Posts

At least one answer! :D

At this moment I am in the middle of cleaning the client.
    Already got working hydran files (with working VIP).

I will create simple server webpage where people will be able to register and invite their friends.

IF there will be at least 1000 registered accounts I will run this server !

MemberRank
    Jun 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

Great =D,
    but what do you think about having the donate system? honestly wanted to play exactly as it was the original but with more affordable values.

Of course the server is not for me, but I think it would be interesting to think of a game that is great with a more affordable business model, of course he needs to be more detailed so he does not pay too much to win.
    I'm just talking to you, in case you do as quoted above, I'll find it great, it's just an idea.

and 500 registered accounts is more realistic because the monkey dynasty has an average of 400 players online per day at most 1000, and released in a long time = x
    Last edited by kah10; 18-06-18 at 10:32 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    135Posts

I have a nice (IMO) plan which includes your way of thinking.

ING Jadens will be premium currency as once on official server.
    Rates $->Jadens will be several times higher than it was once on official of course.

There will be separate mechanic for voting reward involving custom currency 'Voting Jadens' which players will be able to spent via webshop (kinda similar to jaden shop).
    All items from Vote shop will be bound to character, so there will be no way to cheat and trade items from vote to other characters.

I want to have clean 'normal' jadens system for VIP and charge rewards purpose.
    http://jadedynasty.online - low rate server

MemberRank
    Nov 2013 Join Date
    Cookie JarLocation
    104Posts

I'll try to figure out Achievement system, already figured out how to make custom ones, or add achievements, now I have to find out where them Achievement points get stored. I really want to make Achievement Shop like official JD had it years ago. If you'll be interested adding that.
    No Diabeto. Roll back to kitchen.

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    135Posts

Well if those achievement points can be extracted outside the game (like to php script/mysql) then it can be easliy done.

About custom achievements nah, those will be painfull after any new expansion gets released. I want o keep minimum custom content which will be strictly documented.

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    Virtual WorldLocation
    8Posts

Add me in your project staff comper, i never work in team dev jade >< only exploring, modding jade dynasty pserver alone and never publish @comper and also i could bring ppl to play in JD Global reborn <3
    Last edited by Asynchronous; 18-06-18 at 11:31 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    135Posts

Write PM with your e-mails for slack invite.
    Anyway going off for tonight, so I will handle it tommorow.
    Last edited by comper; 30-09-18 at 12:55 PM.

MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    135Posts

Beta web page released: https://jadedynasty.online

Advertisement