Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jade Dynasty on Local PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day

Can a Jade Dynasty private server be made on a local PC using Oracle Virtual Box and a Linux OS installed onto it? Centos or Ubuntu, etc.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried a Xampp load with phpmyadmin and mysql. All server files are there, client is there and serverlist, config, etc all edited, but I can't get a ping to the localhost (127.0.0.1) server.
Not sure if i missed something.

Good day

Can a Jade Dynasty private server be made on a local PC using Oracle Virtual Box and a Linux OS installed onto it? Centos or Ubuntu, etc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Youre propably using a router and have nat network type set on your vbox.. Open up your oracle, click on your virtual system, settings -> network -> change network type to bridge something..

After that youll have a new ip in ifconfig, try pinging that from your windows cmd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back