Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Making a Jade Dynasty server with windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As the title says, is it possible? I've downloaded Ubuntu and stuff and have gave it a shot and it's so confusing. Terminal doesnt even want to let me use apt-get commands.

- So , if anyone knows how I could do this, please message me, or add my skype - ninjajakexd. Thanks !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
VMware for windows is your only way (or another virtual machine you like)
Install there CentOS of Ubuntu and use it for server. But if you will not have 2nd IP for Virtual machine you will have to redirect ports from windows to VMware to let people external players to connect.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I may be afraid that its not possible , please use vmware under windows , if you cant manage most of basic linux commands and stuff please dont even think of opening a server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I may be afraid that its not possible , please use vmware under windows , if you cant manage most of basic linux commands and stuff please dont even think of opening a server.

that why everyone here come to ragezone to learn something new, seriously?? did you already genius without learning? LOL FOR YOU~!

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that why everyone here come to ragezone to learn something new, seriously?? did you already genius without learning? LOL FOR YOU~!

He's fairly right though. You can always learn and work with the files without creating an online and public server. You shouldn't set up a public server without experience, although many people do. I don't think he meant to be offending anyone, just a good tip.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He's fairly right though. You can always learn and work with the files without creating an online and public server. You shouldn't set up a public server without experience, although many people do. I don't think he meant to be offending anyone, just a good tip.

my opinion, just dont let someone down if he willing to learn something :) everyone come with zero experience, even sometime i cant manage thing, but i keep google-ing and find other way to learn from youtube, :) if we keep someone down just because he dont know nothing about basic, then when he can learn something new? no offense peace no war. im just telling my opinion :) i know my english is very bad because english is not my mother tongue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back