• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

All the JD Major tools you will need!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I have uploaded some tools, That i've made and gained off of Chinese websites!
First off lets get into details of what type of tools are in this download!
element_TT custom made by me and my old dev. This tool I have posted here before. It is a all in 1 exp editor, elemnt.data editor, Gshop editor and NPCgen editor.
New stuff thats added in this... You can set Teleports without the bugs.
Sort IDs and find IDs that match with another that may make your server not start.

PCK extractor and repacker.
This tool I made my self and have uploaded here on ragezone. When I ran my old server HyruleJD. It is a usful tool. You stick the .PCK file in the same folder as the extracting tools. Easy too use software.

Softmanager is a tool I came across many months ago. It is added as well.
It is a all in one as well!

Read chats!
Yes I have coded a script that allows you to read chats
You put it in you server side htdocs, aka apachi.
Move the stop/start into your root folder, and move your log service folder into the Rain folder of your server side.
These files must be CHMOD 777

JD gshop editor all versions.
Name explains its self found it on a chinese website.

Task Editor!
I actually had a friend help me find this usful tool. Worked better then my old tool did!
I'm Thanking Look for the great help and research she did.

Jade Editor
Found on rage zone and is a very usful tool.
All in one gshop editor, Zhuxian_questions.data editor(Quiz), Airpoicy.data, and much more

reshack!
A program that may become usful too you. It edits .exe and .dll files

Last but not least we have a single Quiz editor (Zhuxian_questions.data)

Iweb 5.0 was not added due too people saying there anti virus freaks out. But you can google iWeb 5.0 and a topic will pop up!

http://www.mediafire.com/?2s338js3mw13525 <--tools part 1

EDIT~

I have uploaded more tools!
Tools in this download:

iWeb 5.0(Chinese program) Basically a pwAdmin type tool

BatGM, this tool is useful for many things! Has the function to ban and unban players(only unbans if banned with batGM)This tool is helpful if you dont have the unban script for JD :)

Last but not least a auto patcher!
http://www.mediafire.com/?hv79mmzo4f740ao <-Download link!

Files reuploaded by TigerIvy, Due to MegaUpload going down.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL The iWeb thing is easy to Fix, just add it to the Antivirus Allowing and Ignoring List and it will work.. If people moan about it they can do that and you can Upload it. It's up to you if you want to Upload it so others can download it. Sure we can Google it, but not many People are smart enough to do that ;)

Thanks for the Tools !

Reaction score
LOL The iWeb thing is easy to Fix, just add it to the Antivirus Allowing and Ignoring List and it will work.. If people moan about it they can do that and you can Upload it. It's up to you if you want to Upload it so others can download it. Sure we can Google it, but not many People are smart enough to do that ;)

Thanks for the Tools !

Hah! your welcome! And well last time I uploaded a tool like that CoolGirl took a grudge out on me saying it had a virus and removed it. So if they want the tools bad enough they can look for it tem selves xD

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

The main topic has been updated!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks charlescave xD
but have you use softmanager ? i can't use this. can you help me ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use jade editor... i have framwork 4.0 to use jade editor 8.0.... and i run in admin... but i can't use softmanager and task.. :*:

Reaction score
Then im not exactly sure what too tell you. It works for me >.<

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Maybe set the program to run ad windows xp?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and task editor... i'm also to use this... may be expires ??
i only want to edit task...:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i start task editor... have a notice, and when i open task.key.. it' show:
[register]
name=Charles
key=?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back