Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jdmailer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how i can get your char ID? please some one tell me idk how i can do it :p :eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Abrahem Alasm!

There are multiple ways of getting someone's Character ID, here are a few!
The easiest way to do it is with the CTRL + Right Click method!

Have the person talk in a chat. Normally you can click their name to bring up a bountiful list of options, such as Party, Whisper, Friend request, Block, Report and so on!

As a GM Character, If you hold down the CTRL key then Right click their name a popup will appear that says both their character name and their character's ID.

Congratulations you now have their ID!

Another method would be to have them send in an "I'm stuck" request. They can do this by clicking the Exit button in the bottom right of the screen, then clicking the "GM" help request button.

This will bring up a window for them, they can click Send and you should receive a popup such as this:
Abrahem Alasm - Jdmailer !!!!!!!!!!!!! - RaGEZONE Forums

This will give you the Player's ID when you hover over the "I'm Stuck!" help request (Marked in red) with your game cursor.

Another method is to display all player names as IDs (And as a side effect all NPC names as crazy numbers)

To do this you need to be GM, as you do with all of these other methods.
Open your GM Console with CTRL + G and find the option: "Display/Hide Player ID"
It should look like this:

Double click his option to toggle player names and player IDs
Their name (Above their character) will now change to their player ID.

Yet another method of getting a player's ID would be to simply open the GM Console
(CTRL + G) on a GM Character, while the player is in your vicinity.
All players in your vicinity (nearby) will be displayed in the list, with both their Character name and Character ID. They will remain in the list until you close your GM Console, even if they leave your vicinity.
The list will appear in a box in the bottom left of your GM Console which will look something like this:

This method has it's advantages, you can select players in this list by left clicking them.
Their ID number will appear in the "Chosen Player" box. If you do this, whenever you are using a "Comm" command from the box to the right of the above, the ID will be filled out automatically for you.

Hope this helps! And as always, have fun!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, if I'm not GM,GM Tool, PHPMYADMIN. How to get Character ID in game :(
Thank!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try it this way:

1. Open vm and type: mysql -u root -p

2. Type your password. (default: root.)

3. Type: use dbo;

4. Type: call addGM (ID, 1);

5. Type your ID where where it says ID

6. Find your ID by typing: select * from users;

7. Enjoy!

I are an engineer
Reaction score
Simply put, if you are not a GM and do not have access to the gamedbd server port
by having your IP allowed through the IP tables, it won't work for you.

AND, it will not work if you try to send yourself items on Official, no sense in trying...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Simply put, if you are not a GM and do not have access to the gamedbd server port
by having your IP allowed through the IP tables, it won't work for you.

AND, it will not work if you try to send yourself items on Official, no sense in trying...

:( Excuse me... Now i can't connect to my svr (VMware on Local) with port 29400. I see you said. But I can't do it. Pls help me use Jmailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back