Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for a dedicated team for new JD Private Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello peeps!

I want to start a New JD Private Server project. So i am looking for a dedicated team that has experience in developing a private server.

I need this team to just work on the game developing aspects. All financial requirements will be taken care by me.

The hierachy will be as below:-
Me - Owner
1 x Head Developer
2 or 3 x Game Developers
1 x Website Developer

I also intend to give salary for the team every month. Regarding the amount we shall dicuss further in private.

So if you want in, please MSN me at helvenation@live.com

Thank you!

Reaction score
"I also intend to give salary for the team every month. Regarding the amount we shall dicuss further in private."
Helo but if you are regarding salary from donations, you cant do that. All donations is to for the server as none profit. if a GM makes profit from a private server, you can be shut down.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heya Charles!

Salary from donations? Lol, no! Donation is not the main focus here. The main focus is pure gaming experience. As i state, any financial requirements will be taken care by me meaning from my own pocket.
I am sorry if u misunderstood or my post is misleading.

-Helven

Reaction score
Hum. Well that is A crazy thing to do. but it is your server. it comes down to the activeness of GMS vs. there real life. and bla, bla, bla. as you remember you was one of my ex GMs when i first started. Actually paying people to GM isnt really a bright thing. your GMs could passably do anything.. and get paid for it. for starters id offer trianing your self to dev. and hire GMs who are willing to help the server with no pay.
Lets just say, hey i want to Dev or GM on your server. oh look Helven is afk and i got GM powers lets go ban a whole bunch of players and he will never know. +plus i get paid to do it!
Never waiste your own money into getting GMs/Devs. it may turn around to bite you in the back!

But your choice bud!

Reaction score
"I also intend to give salary for the team every month. Regarding the amount we shall dicuss further in private."
Helo but if you are regarding salary from donations, you cant do that. All donations is to for the server as none profit. if a GM makes profit from a private server, you can be shut down.

@ charles
ur rules are a little mis guided here. i have a friend who makes thousands a month from a private server which i will not name and he claims as income and pays taxes.
@ helven
try posting in team recruitment fourms. You will deffinetly get staff there if you offer something like a linux dedicated server. If i were you id hire people that know alot about phpcoding/mysql databases/and linux dedicated servers. Also i recommend you hire someone who has worked with dekaron/pw xD there similar. Best of luck.

Reaction score
ive never heard of pserver rules, as far as im aware your not allowed to have them at all and at any time you can be sued or shut down =)

- I know this because i have been emailed by pwe personally =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back