Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mcncc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No it hasn't, I tried connecting through proxy to mcncc and it loaded perfectly, soo.... probably.... xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish they would shut it down.

So the chinese development community would move to a less retarded forum.

"Please spam before you can read half this post. Thank you"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wish they would shut it down.

So the chinese development community would move to a less retarded forum.

"Please spam before you can read half this post. Thank you"
maybe it's a retarded forum but all jade dynasty server files (and others) have the origins on it (or am i wrong?) so it's not so easy to give up and move to another forum

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But from the looks of it, I believe they already have the ZX3 server files tho I'm not sure about it ._.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes mcncc end zx3 already have, and naturally not shared, I believe that in the near future can be shared.

Reaction score
MCNCC Is still up, They get alot of attacks and sometimes it's highly slow from country to country.
I've been checking it constantly for the files, and Linshu file releases, if anything pops up I'll release it here for you guys, and make a tut and image and such.
But as of now it's not released, I actually read a post on there that they cant do much yet since there isn't a cracked "elementclient", They was waiting for the English release. I hope this info helped any! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MCNCC Is still up, They get alot of attacks and sometimes it's highly slow from country to country.
I've been checking it constantly for the files, and Linshu file releases, if anything pops up I'll release it here for you guys, and make a tut and image and such.
But as of now it's not released, I actually read a post on there that they cant do much yet since there isn't a cracked "elementclient", They was waiting for the English release. I hope this info helped any! :)

I can't wait for the release!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back