Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Good News]User Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, after try and error, now i have userpanel working for jade dinasty, not all , maybe you want to fix another tool, this release from PW section, thanks to BOLA for his panel.
here you go View attachment userpanel.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Post a screenshot first maybe?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post a screenshot first maybe?

Here p6.JPG - [Good News]User Panel - RaGEZONE Forums p1.JPG - [Good News]User Panel - RaGEZONE Forums p2.JPG - [Good News]User Panel - RaGEZONE Forums p3.JPG - [Good News]User Panel - RaGEZONE Forums p4.JPG - [Good News]User Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

not fix yet for see inventory char, top rank and char management, webstore run correctly can send item by email, but :( i dont know how to add octet for item like weapon etc.

and this is my webchat, im forgot who release this, its run correctly except broadcast.

w1.JPG - [Good News]User Panel - RaGEZONE Forums and this screenshot for webchat i use

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aw, no ppl here want use this panel? This panel include webstore, just add id your item then that item will be sent to your mailbox in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sending jadens thru this panel worked once for me, then db crashed and I had to use a server backup.
I'm not 100% sure that was this panel that corrupted the db or something else, but it is better to keep an eye on it.

Update: I was testing few more times and for some weird reason my server is bugged. It don't seems save (correctly or not) the db after the first server stop.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sending jadens thru this panel worked once for me, then db crashed and I had to use a server backup.
I'm not 100% sure that was this panel that corrupted the db or something else, but it is better to keep an eye on it.

I'm use debian squeeze os, files pure jd server old version before 1264 and have working this panel for 1 month without any trouble or corrupt , and now try to add donate system to this panel. I wish I can share my work asap.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm use debian squeeze os, files pure jd server old version before 1264 and have working this panel for 1 month without any trouble or corrupt , and now try to add donate system to this panel. I wish I can share my work asap.

I cant even log in o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back