Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Path.sev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Currently working on creating custom events with event triggers, if anybody has any incite into creating custom walk paths for NPCs and Mobs (Especially being able to make them fly) It would be a huge help!

As it stands the paths I've created, sort of work except the NPC pauses at each new coordinate before moving on to the next, and they don't really fly, they just shuffle along the ground until they reach the end then float up into the air where they were supposed to be.

Thanks in advance!

-GMLucifer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump.

Does anybody have any idea? I mean, I would have thought that making an NPC walk, would have been as common knowledge as adding an item.

Reaction score
You'll need to edit npcgen.data.
For it to spawn, walk and set to location.
For it to walk you'll need to set several points on which it will move too with the X, Y, Z coords.
Take a look at the dreamland venders setup in the npcgen editor, and you'll understand what I mean.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The walking paths are controlled by the path.sev file.
I've already got to thestage where I can make it walk, however I'm not quite sure how to control the speed or directions, as the second set of coordinates for direction isn't very clear. It's giving out weird coordinates, all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back