Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Requesting Help] Auto update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I currently have my server set up and running able to connect to the server via local and external client. I am able to modify the elements.data file and gshop.data files. Now my next hurdle is updating. I am trying to find a way to have the patcher look at the server and compare the elements.data and gshop.data files between client and server then download the new ones if needed. Does any1 know how to do this? if so could you please point me to a Tut or even leave me an explanation here as to how to get this done? thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, where do i get this sPATCH program? i downloaded the tools from henmoro, but the patcher included in there isnt building the *.xup files. maybe i am making the patch directory built wrong, idk. any help?

Reaction score
Just use the same CPW from Perfect World. There is one tutorial on Perfect World Section. Follow the tuto and everything should work fine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back