Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

some problems with rocklee's files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as the title says i use rocklee330's 1345 server files and i have some problems
1.i tryed all soulsets but evrytime i receive this error Fără titlu - some problems with rocklee's files - RaGEZONE Forums
2.i tryed to incrase my pet growth but evrytime i receive this error Fără titlu - some problems with rocklee's files - RaGEZONE Forums
please help me

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i just change your .data files with the official 1330 so i supposed that error comes from scripts but if you say that all your files works properly i will try them and i will edit your files i will not replace them with official or others and if i will receive no errors anymore i have a question: it exists a method to translate your files from french to english fastly?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i receive the same errors even if i use all your files, it is possible to come from client?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i just change your .data files with the official 1330 so i supposed that error comes from scripts but if you say that all your files works properly i will try them and i will edit your files i will not replace them with official or others and if i will receive no errors anymore i have a question: it exists a method to translate your files from french to english fastly?
I never swapped out his server side data files tbh, all i do is use official data and im good, i just swap his gshop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back