Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server 1345 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. I have the server running and my client its connecting to the server, but im not seeing any realm, what could be the problem or what i can do to start a realm?

2. Wich files i have to copy from my english client to server so everything could be in english?

Reaction score
This problem is shown when the gs isn't running, or gsalias isn't being started
Try this:
cd /filearea/gamed
./gs
If you get allot of errors just type:
killall -9,
Then look at the "Gsalias.conf for the problems.
In some cases it is the linux image you're using. So... if you see "good" but not the right realm name, you'll need to do some major editing or switch to a redhat image(etc)

-Henmoro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This problem is shown when the gs isn't running, or gsalias isn't being started
Try this:
cd /filearea/gamed
./gs
If you get allot of errors just type:
killall -9,
Then look at the "Gsalias.conf for the problems.
In some cases it is the linux image you're using. So... if you see "good" but not the right realm name, you'll need to do some major editing or switch to a redhat image(etc)

-Henmoro

Ok i start 1 realm but its in chinesse letter. and for now everything its working really nice......

I need to know how to delete account indatabase?

Reaction score
You cant delete a selected account however you can restrict it.
To delete "ALL" accounts you need to go into the mcncc_gba i think it's still called? and delete everything everything at the end of the folders. Not the folders themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back