Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

server help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all i used the step up that cool put up for server no matter what i do i can not get this to conect to internet im use vmware with redhat also i have a netgear router wrg614v10 with at&t hi speed net please some one tell me what im doing wrong

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try checking your your redhat if its set bridge mode and check your ip of your redhat which should be 192.168.*.* which is the same with your internet gateway

Reaction score
It depends if you want it online or offline
Try it like this.

Set your vmware to bridge with vmnet3 same with ZXdata.
Set your ZXdata's ip to 192.168.200.101
Then switch your Vmware ip to 192.168.200.100
Use winsip to go into your server side with i.p 192.168.200.100 username root, with password mcncc.com or pass@123. After successfully getting into the server side exit out of the root directory, and click on etc, In the etc folder click on table.xml. edit the ips to 192.168.200.101 then save it. then start up your server.

In your serverlist.txt of your client. located in Element>userdata>server>serverlist.txt make a new server below your others, like this.
Hyrule 29000:192.168.200.100 11, Just a example.
Then you should be able to connect.
Make sure to make a account with Zhuxian.exe then you should be able to connect.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 06:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Just a heads up... You can not use the Offical Jade dynasty game client to connect. you must have a 1.3.6 or 1.2.7 version client

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi all i used the step up that cool put up for server no matter what i do i can not get this to conect to internet im use vmware with redhat also i have a netgear router wrg614v10 with at&t hi speed net please some one tell me what im doing wrong

Can you word this a bit differently please? Were you sucessfull in getting your server running offline? Or do you still need help with that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes cg the server will run offline jus will not connect to net

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cg you there?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

ok here is what it will do....it will run offline as host without the bridge
but as soon as i bridge it an reboot server it says the name of (billows)---- no connection at all then not even for jus lan

Reaction score
cg you there?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

ok here is what it will do....it will run offline as host without the bridge
but as soon as i bridge it an reboot server it says the name of (billows)---- no connection at all then not even for jus lan

if portforwarding is your issue, there is not to much i can do to help you as i have a differnt roughter =( Im sorry but mabey you should call your ISP for help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Port forwarding is normally under firewall setting on your router.

To better learn how to do it your Company router provides easy acess i went there to check here u will find anithing that relates to port forwarding your router,once you have that figured out ill let you know what ports to forward...not that i know a lot but i know enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back