Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soft manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone knows the person who sells soft manager please ask him to get on skype. We have been attempting to get in touch with him for quite some time. Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If anyone knows the person who sells soft manager please ask him to get on skype. We have been attempting to get in touch with him for quite some time. Thanks.

I was going to buy it but dont have internship this month, are you able to give me the other files to make server work tiger? idk if its windows 8 or soemthing but none of it is working for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
300$ for a element editor is pretty lame. and then needing to pay for updates is even stupider. Ill finish the tool im working on and you can get it for a third of that price with free updates.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

He doesn't talk to me anymore, but SoftManager doesn't work on 1264 files yet anyways. I'm sure the price will increase once it does.

I believe I pm'd you with his name, aside from giving you his name I can't tell him anything.

I can help you edit stuff though, I have the ability to edit anything.. just pm me for my Skype if you need some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back