Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soulstone Synergy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Now I have tried using the search engine for this forum to no avail, but I am looking for some help on something. While working with a dev team, they have been tasked with making Soulstones have a permanant synergy of 8 star from the get go. So I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible, and if so, how to do it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im pretty sure thats located in the lua script for the soulstone,check the scripts folder in gamed for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I recomend you to check runeinterface.lua,

There is a function about creating soulset pieces. (If you change, you can give other stuff to people. even lottos. People'd be mad if theyget lotto instead Lynn. lol)
---
I'm not 100% sure, but this part seems to be related to synergy:
if score<2001 then
AttCnt = GetNumerList(AttributeNumberList)
elseif score>2000 and score<10001 then
AttCnt = GetNumerList(AttExtraCnt1) + 1
elseif score>10000 and score<60001 then
AttCnt = GetNumerList(AttExtraCnt2) + 2
elseif score>60000 and score<200001 then
AttCnt = GetNumerList(AttExtraCnt3) + 3
elseif score>200000 then
AttCnt = GetNumerList(AttExtraCnt4) + 4
end

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
One more thing , can anyone give me a list with all atributes ? they are in chinese and sometimes when i get from other item it atribute it not same as i put in the item i want ,, please help me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back