Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Spawn NPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had to spawn the NPC Fardin in Sunstream City at 96, 42 because she was missing and I needed to complete a quest there. I see the green flag icon above her head to complete the quest, but when I double click on her, it does nothing. Any clue why spawned NPC's aren't usable?

Secondly, how do I change the name of this TTGN Reward Manager at 110, 37 in Sunstream City?

Thirdly, how can you spawn an NPC and put items in that npc and prices and such on those items? Like if I wanted to give away free items in an NPC.

Thanks in advance for any help given. Using the RedHat 422 server from coolgirlpwns.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had to spawn the NPC Fardin in Sunstream City at 96, 42 because she was missing and I needed to complete a quest there. I see the green flag icon above her head to complete the quest, but when I double click on her, it does nothing. Any clue why spawned NPC's aren't usable?

Spawned npc's cannot open a conversation, you'll have to add the npc permanently using the npcgen file for that zone (sunstream is z1) and an editor for it.

Secondly, how do I change the name of this TTGN Reward Manager at 110, 37 in Sunstream City?

Names can be changed in elements.data

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Buy/Sell values for items are in the items themselves in elements.data. The NPC shop data is also in elements.data.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems everytime I open the Elements_TT.exe to edit the elements.data I get a crash of the program, it's an access violation. Any fix to this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you choose the right version, and use this editor:

If you still can't open it I'm afraid you're just using an elements.data you might be able to run on server and client but can't edit, due to its version.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure you choose the right version, and use this editor:

If you still can't open it I'm afraid you're just using an elements.data you might be able to run on server and client but can't edit, due to its version.

Ok, I got the editor to work now finally, I had to use the all in one editor with my db. Anyway, I have tried adding the refinery talisman to the item mall but it keeps saying operation failed update your TTGN. Here is how I added it:

Surfaces\QShop\1\Ãâ×ïÎĸæ.dds (used this icon because I can't find one for the talisman)

The numbers correspond with the rest of the mall, why won't it work right? It shows up in the mall, just can't buy them.

~Hunter~
Reaction score
ok i can still spam npc i want but how edit if want it sell something ..

need better tutor understand...!!:huh::huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back