Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sunstrider Server File Problems PLEASE HELP!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I have tried both of Rocklee's server files and I keep having the same exact issue, I can not run the server in fullstart. It stops loading in the middle after it eats up every bit of ram that we have then makes it restart itself. We have tried everything logical, changing the elements.data, the Gshop.data, the toplist that Rocklee said we needed to change. Nothing is fixing this problem. Though we can easily start the server with a regular start we would like to have at least the 2 normal realms etc that are included with the fullstart. If you can help us Please Please do. Thanks in advance for any advice.:?:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you tryed the old script files they work for me, all of them if you need them just say

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
even the ones from the first the release you know the files which are in the .iso format

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
before to download there are some things that you must to know
1.there is no ''fix'' for the old scripts there was no error in them and still i don't understand rocklee said that they don't work
2.use the files from php folder only if the script for database cretes database without tables
3.use the files from tools folder only if you have problems with lampp instalation
4.i added the files for a full working website
[edit] i forgot to say that i add the old database too it's not as vast as the new one but i assure you that it works 100%

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We did try that, I will try what you posted thank you Raze

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
We did try that, I will try what you posted thank you Raze

if you already tryed the scripts above and the start script stops i think (i am not sure) that it's come from wrong configuration of .data files

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back