Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] JD Full Instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im wondering,that softmanager is easy and contain what tools? and whats the price of the license ? :eek:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im wondering,that softmanager is easy and contain what tools? and whats the price of the license ? :eek:

Not going to quote you a price but I can tell you what it edits. My partner bought it for me so I don't even have the contact info..

Tasks, elements, npcgen, gshop, hometown, .pck, path, aipolicy, questions, dynamicobjects, dyntask, tasknpc, region, precinct, and world_targets. All is in English too, well pretty much all anyways. As for easy... well, it's about as easy as it gets.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well,if it isnt a problem can you ask your partner about the price and who do i contact please,ill apreciate it gladly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Trying to sell stuff here is a big no-no.
We are here to openly develop and share or work.
The name of the program in question is SoftManager.
It's in Chinese but i was able to locate it.

Here is the link to it so you don't have to pay for it.

Filesize: 11,170,507 bytes
link don't work

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Softmanager edits pretty much everything except VIP award and its $300 or $350 if not existing customer. i hve the guy on qq I can find out for you later and get you in contact with him

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Softmanager edits pretty much everything except VIP award and its $300 or $350 if not existing customer. i hve the guy on qq I can find out for you later and get you in contact with him

how much is it if your existing customer cos i bought the 6.8 like few months ago o.o

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
150 I think was or close to it

JD Gaming at its Best
brought to you by Aristotle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back