Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1447 Unstable & In Development Server Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi guys.

14 class v1477 (or 1447, I can't remember) files.
These work with the current 1378 client (v4.0.0) and apparently have the fixes for Psychea ascension and affinity skills within them.

These files are able to be fully integrated with a 1378 server as well.

Username: root
PW: root

Using RHL user friendly interface.
Language can be changed to English for the system, just don't change the locale.

Start script is ./start and realm start script is ./gs
HIGHLY recommend you change system language before you attempt any use of script.
Tutorial available on RedHatLinux website. (system-operating-language is the command I think)

Let me know what you find with these files, and happy devving!

P.S. Will reupload to MEGA as soon as I get time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any idea when arc will release client ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: 14 Class v1477 (1447?) Server Files

As stated, you can use v4.0.0 client, which is currently run for 1378. Just replace elements.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Please share client
fixes for Psychea ascension and affinity skills

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Fixes for client included in package. They are fairly self-explanatory to install.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

As already mentioned, the fixes are in the download link provided. I am not responsible for their full function as I have not fully tinkered with them myself yet, only glanced over them. If I find any impurity or bugs, I'll post back. Otherwise, it's up to you to investigate the files yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you change the password from " root " to the right one that is " 123456 "

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

These have already been posted and removed. They are not what you think they are.

It's simply a 1378 set with modifications to make it somewhat work as a "playable" 1395.

The original thread containing these files says (after translation with Baidu):

The end is in the "Zhu Xian 3 complete a VIP based stand-alone version of the MySQL version of the password 530334321 heaven" on adding some small things. Thanks to the original author's hard work!!!
Modified as follows:
1, to replace the task file, automatically, automatic or soul.
2, add items to sell the NPC River, three are master, Zhou Yixian, Shen Moru.
3, KunLun ice for BOSS concentration camp, explosion some Tai iron jade what. Love can kill something to self torture.
Time: 1 hours for the king refresh refresh, refresh the other 30 minutes (if I'm not mistaken).
4, line 150, after soaring 15, just seconds l 160.
5, traction machine, the strokes can be soaring, soaring skills but not normal.
6, the equipment can +? Forget, oneself try.
7, the image I used VMware Workstation 10
8, extract the image on "mobile", completely start to open
SecureCRT, a connection signal "to start the game"
9, the client version 1395 patch, non degraded patches on the client, please direct coating
Cap.

Pay special attention to number 5, and 4 is exactly where they would have changed the md5 on the GS. In China most people use a program that modifies the rates right within the GS itself.

The name of the thread is

诛仙3 1395一键耐玩端 = Zhu Xian 3 1395 a key playable end

I have already reviewed these files and have confirmed that they are not the great release we are all waiting for, and just in case I was not correct I double checked this information with 2 separate expert developers from China who have both confirmed that these files are simply a modified version of 1378.

If you want to use these files you can use them with the last client that official released before the Hydran patch, but you could always do that with 1378 files, so not a huge development really.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

A development none the less.
These files contain some key differences to 1378 and I believe hold the key to fixing Psychea skills.

If you compare the file sizes and types to current ones we have for 1378, I think you'll see what I mean. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

A development none the less.
These files contain some key differences to 1378 and I believe hold the key to fixing Psychea skills.

If you compare the file sizes and types to current ones we have for 1378, I think you'll see what I mean. :)

Unfortunately they do not carry the resolution for Psychea skills. This would be a change contained in the skill libraries which have not been changed.

I do agree it is a development, but there are a lot of unknowns. This is known to not be a stable version, but a working one nonetheless. I won't use them for my servers because they're not stable enough, and I would recommend anyone who even considers to use them publicly does extensive testing before even modifying anything. There are many different methods of development commonly used in China that many people here will be unfamiliar with, and will have an effect on the overall balance of your server.

I wish this was a full 1447 release, that would be amazing, unfortunately it's not. You might remember this happened with a Voida release too.

Reaction score

Unfortunately they do not carry the resolution for Psychea skills. This would be a change contained in the skill libraries which have not been changed.

I do agree it is a development, but there are a lot of unknowns. This is known to not be a stable version, but a working one nonetheless. I won't use them for my servers because they're not stable enough, and I would recommend anyone who even considers to use them publicly does extensive testing before even modifying anything. There are many different methods of development commonly used in China that many people here will be unfamiliar with, and will have an effect on the overall balance of your server.

I wish this was a full 1447 release, that would be amazing, unfortunately it's not. You might remember this happened with a Voida release too.

Yep, you proved the lack of skill correction in Skype to me already. It does have some great "additions" but it does not fix the skills and it really isn't anything to write home about.
Nice to perhaps pull some fixes from, but I wouldn't dedicate my time to the v1447 (which isnt a true v1447), which is why I'm the one that removed my own "previous" v1447 release.
It truly isn't a release as much as it could be considered having possible "small fixes".
Just 2 copper pieces.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I'll request changes to the thread title.
As far as fixes go (DNC, I think I showed you this just before you left), there are files within this pack (libskill.so and elementskill.dll) which show dramatic file size increase from the 1378 ones, which leads me to believe the solution MAY be in there if we can crack them open and get a better look.

Reaction score
Do the md5 check and its the same version as the 1378.
This is what Perryl is referring to.
They are the same bro.
Size doesn't matter, the MD5 does however of libskill.so and libtask.so and they are identical to 1378
It may have some small benefits regarding the skills in the elementskill.dll, but again, needs to be validated. I cannot do so from this hospital room.

Thread Title modified as per your request as well

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
MD5 check against my new elementskill.dll (8MB) = 88f17db51e212cd76e106a4063672c2d
MD5 check against old elementskill.dll (4MB) = d6c386d6a6bf6c123f5b05799c29f0fd

MD5 check against libskill.so came back the same.

So we have one crucial file. Just find the other now I guess?

EDIT: I'm scouring MCNCC like crazy looking for anything relating to an update.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 1447 Unstable & In Development Server Files

Do the md5 check and its the same version as the 1378.
This is what Perryl is referring to.
They are the same bro.
Size doesn't matter, the MD5 does however of libskill.so and libtask.so and they are identical to 1378
It may have some small benefits regarding the skills in the elementskill.dll, but again, needs to be validated. I cannot do so from this hospital room.

Thread Title modified as per your request as well

Hope you feel better soon.

MD5 check against my new elementskill.dll (8MB) = 88f17db51e212cd76e106a4063672c2d
MD5 check against old elementskill.dll (4MB) = d6c386d6a6bf6c123f5b05799c29f0fd

MD5 check against libskill.so came back the same.

So we have one crucial file. Just find the other now I guess?

EDIT: I'm scouring MCNCC like crazy looking for anything relating to an update.

Skill fixes are 100% contained in libskill.so. If libskill.so is not newer then the skills will not be changed. We learned this information back around 1226? When Voida came out without working asc skills?
Anyways, I'm just trying to save you time. If you want to pick apart the .dll all the power to you, but I promise you it will be a waste of your time.

Reactions: DNC
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: 1447 Unstable & In Development Server Files

Hope you feel better soon.

Skill fixes are 100% contained in libskill.so. If libskill.so is not newer then the skills will not be changed. We learned this information back around 1226? When Voida came out without working asc skills?
Anyways, I'm just trying to save you time. If you want to pick apart the .dll all the power to you, but I promise you it will be a waste of your time.

Elementskill.dll also has a part to play in making skills recognizable from client and framework connection between the libskill referenced by the server.
But yes, so long as libskill.so isn't updated, whatever is in the elementskill.dll means nothing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

baidu link error 网络错误,请稍候重试

server files mega link please
sorry bad english

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry haven't uploaded them yet.
You'd be better off getting the 1378 files. If you really want these, I'll upload when I get home

Back